EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does everyone on this chat care about Deer Park or St Albans, the top clubs in premier would beat both those clubs.
It seems that everyone is cheating but the club each person supports. Who cares what clubs are doing. Strathmore Abers Keilor Pascoe Vale and probably East Keilor & Marby wouldn’t care less.
Why don’t people enjoy local footy and stop bitching.
What a bullshit chat. Let’s see who is good enough to beat those top 4 I reckon.
You make me laugh. EK and DP ... any connection? Might you or yours be connected with both clubs?

Your post suggests the salary cap is irrelevant! You suggest 'everyone is cheating' ...Loving your weaving of the narrative that everyone cheats (including EK) You are a disgrace! Get back in your dark room! 😉

You make me laugh. EK and DP ... any connection? Might you or yours be connected with both clubs?

Your post suggests the salary cap is irrelevant! You suggest 'everyone is cheating' ...Loving your weaving of the narrative that everyone cheats (including EK) You are a disgrace! Get back in your dark room! 😉
Silver you are a very toxic little man no wonder peeps on other threads dislike you all you do is attack people that don’t run your agenda, grow up get a life take a breath and relax life’s beautiful go outside and touch some grass

Silver you are a very toxic little man no wonder peeps on other threads dislike you all you do is attack people that don’t run your agenda, grow up get a life take a breath and relax life’s beautiful go outside and touch some grass
Did you take a breath while writing that long-winded punctuation free sentence?

Unlike you, I respect many posters on various threads as I love talking football.
Mate, you should revisit some of the shite you have posted on BigFooty in your brief sojourn. 😭 It's laughable. You add nothing but personal jibes and racist shite!

Did you take a breath while writing that long-winded punctuation free sentence?

Unlike you, I respect many posters on various threads as I love talking football.
Mate, you should revisit some of the shite you have posted on BigFooty in your brief sojourn. 😭 It's laughable. You add nothing but personal jibes and racist shite!
I'm sure that you'll receive a suitably enlightened response, once someone explains your post to him..

EK started with the player announcements!
Should be a fun ride over the next few weeks

Announced their first recruit also, never seen him play personally so i can’t comment. Just know he spent some time at Essendon vfl, played acouple games.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cmon Ranga, but harsh here. Silver adds a lot to these forums and is respected for his views and comments on footy. I for one support silver 👍

That’s not what I believe it’s what everyone on this chat is assuming mate. You twist it to what u want it to read.

Personally, it's not the stupidity that I find troubling, it's that people are aggressively so..
Moving on, you'd think that there will be an influx of player movement shortly, which you'd think will create a more positive dialogue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is he from

Jacob Brown. Say's he played games for Essendon in the VFL and 1 game for the GWV Rebels. From Hepburn, if my googling is correct.

So EX VFL does this mean 5 points?

No, did not play 5 games in the vfl, only played 2. Need to play 5 games in one of the past 3 seasons to be worth 5 points.

Not coming from neighbouring edfl club etc so Will Be a 3 pointer

Last edited:
Bashen it's been reported on the NFNL thread that Bonagetti is getting the coaching gig at Eltham any truth to this ?

Yes it’s true, I reported that here a week ago. Will be playing coach while the ex coach (who used to coach bongo) will Be his assistant.

Hopefully they win the div2 flag, they were minor premiers last year I think. Hope he does well!!!

Yes it’s true, I reported that here a week ago. Will be playing coach while the ex coach (who used to coach bongo) will Be his assistant.

Hopefully they win the div2 flag, they were minor premiers last year I think. Hope he does well!!!

his old coach is a nfnl legend, he has coach mutilple successful sides in the NFNL

his old coach is a nfnl legend, he has coach mutilple successful sides in the NFNL

Yep great coach. He will be coaching on the bench on game day while bongo is playing coach. That’s what I’ve been told.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back