EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard that the DP president (could be wrong) was off his head abusing GV players, GV runner and the umpires today. Also apparently bragging about having more money than anyone at GV. lol. What good it’s doing - two big losses to start their premier division stint. Joke of a club.

Edited: former coach/president
Think you might be wrong mate, DP Pres is a great fella who works hard for his club, think you might have the wrong person

Interesting to see East Keilor’s socials promoting one of their players flipping the double bird to the Abers crowd (when they were six goals down, mind you).

Setting a great example for the EK of the future.
Oh ok. Usually the EK social pages with regards to game day are very good and they created something different to what other clubs do. Probably do it the best, but I’m not all over each club just have a look at EK at times. 😉

After Round 2 you can book the Grand Final in now, Pascoe Vale in the home rooms, Keilor in the away as per usual, the rest of the league is not even in the race. Tudor v McGuane, will be a great contest.

After Round 2 you can book the Grand Final in now, Pascoe Vale in the home rooms, Keilor in the away as per usual, the rest of the league is not even in the race. Tudor v McGuane, will be a great contest.
Might pay to watch a full 9 rounds before making bold predictions. Abers will surprise most teams and likely to bounce back big time in 2024!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All last year in DIV 1, I was listening to DP talking up a big game on how they shouldn't be in DIV 1 and they will dominate Premier Division. It has gotten a little quiet now...with Pascoe Vale next they could be 0-3 not really a domination yet

They might come out of the woodwork if they bully some of the expected lower ranked teams.....hang on Greenvale finished 5th with 11 wins and 7 losses last year, not exactly a power house in Premier, but handled DP pretty comfortably. Last week excuses was player availability what is it this week?

Round 2 predictions:
1. Avondale produce a masterclass two weeks in a row and they’ll down the Stars.
2. Abers by 50+ and sending EK going down down prices are down Coles Style.
3. If Daw plays, Deer Park will take home the four points. If he doesn’t, the Jets will fly in a shape of a massive W.
4. Keilor continue their reign at Joe Brown Oval and they’ll clip the wings of Airport West
5. This is the big one. I cannot wait. We will be there. This is mouthwatering. I’m getting excited and blood pressure is rising. At the ripe old age of 98, I can’t remember a match I was excited for. The two closest sides to Keilor and this could be used as a stepping stone. the griff can’t afford to go 1-2 while the Panthers need to find form leading into the Keilor game. This is a flip of the coin but, BUT, the mores will prevail by 7 points in a Essendon District Football League Classic.
Well this round left things to be desired. The whisp was hit by a haymaker by a couple of clubs.

1. The stars have shined in places where they shouldn’t. Great performance from them. Avondale showing last week was a flash in the pan.
2. Abers did what they had to do. EK flipping the crowd off while they’re down 40. Very EK of them. Someone check on Pat, he’s gonna jump off the sinking ship or should I say sinking Yacht.
3. The Jets flew in a shape of a W, downing the woeful DP. Deer park need Daw ASAP. Deer Park playing like a warm beer.
4. Keilor March onwards. What a team. What a club. League of their own.
5. Anticlimactic. Pascoe Vale have shown Terrific Tudor and co are eyeing of Mighty Mick and his men. Disappointing from Strathmore. Outplayed, outcoached, outhunted. They have the bye this week so soul searching will be done to find their griff groove again.

I went to a bit of the EK game...I can't see the boss sticking it out. Seems very sad. Poor fella.

Heard DS put the foot down on AH and it was a landslide late.

DP struggling or tough draw?

PV going well. Apparently dominated the ruck and in key spots?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back