EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The no game plan coach must be quietly sitting in front of his fireplace drinking a glass of Henschke
Watching “One flew over the cuckoos nest” and having a chuckle on the reality that is

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Everyone knows that Goater, Morrish and Testa couldn't even get it done in the WRFL let alone the EDFL.....he's clutching at straws
I'm Intrigued to know how many occasions you've watched Morrish play to form this absurd statement. Not too many is my take!....👻
He would start in any side in any local competition. Huge loss for the lions on the eve of the season to persue a scholarship opportunity in the states.

Present Pat has gone absolutely bonkers at training. Demands that the player who leaked the photo of his rant come forward. On a search and said if he finds the bloke he will be stripped of all match payments and will never step foot in the club again. Players leaving left right centre including home grown who were once loyal. The club won’t exist in 2 years

Present Pat has gone absolutely bonkers at training. Demands that the player who leaked the photo of his rant come forward. On a search and said if he finds the bloke he will be stripped of all match payments and will never step foot in the club again. Players leaving left right centre including home grown who were once loyal. The club won’t exist in 2 years

Show us the leaked texts

I'm Intrigued to know how many occasions you've watched Morrish play to form this absurd statement. Not too many is my take!....👻
He would start in any side in any local competition. Huge loss for the lions on the eve of the season to persue a scholarship opportunity in the states.
It seems most in here are more interested in EK and Pat C goings on than the actual game of football. Reminds me of a mothers club to be honest. Morrish would be the best defender in Premier EDFl by a mile and Goater would be best Forward in EDFL Premier by a mile. Both going to the USA to further their sporting careers.

It seems most in here are more interested in EK and Pat C goings on than the actual game of football. Reminds me of a mothers club to be honest. Morrish would be the best defender in Premier EDFl by a mile and Goater would be best Forward in EDFL Premier by a mile. Both going to the USA to further their sporting careers.
PLease, this is an anonymous local footy forum for scuttlebut. You dont have to like it or contribute to it. I'm certain half of it is BS, but sometimes where there's smoke, there's chocolates. I for one am very interested in PC and EK. Make bed & lay in it... PS - i will buy a membership to EK under a new management to support them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 2 players payments were cut in half and walked out,believe an asst coach has been moved on,pat put his fist through a wall immediately after the game,believe one of the silvangis not happy along with quick & Tyson old
Only 2 players payments were cut in half and walked out,believe an asst coach has been moved on,pat put his fist through a wall immediately after the game,believe one of the silvangis not happy along with quick & Tyson

Are these boys ex deer park jrns?

EK have had a crowd in the far forward pocket for years. One of the old blokes backyard has a back gate just near the 50m. I always assume them guys brought from the club, poor form if they don’t.
Those guys that sit over on the far pocket don’t buy from the club

What they did do for years (don’t know if it still happens) was pay for all junior trophies. They would sell there drinks as any club would, and the profit would go towards junior trophies, footies etc

If all this is fact, do we see EK winning another game with such infighting?

They did put on some big points in the last game and were up by two goals with only minutes to play, could easily have won that and the first two rounds they played top teams, so might not be as doom and gloom as this forum or their own club is making out.

My opinion, is that this negativity within the club can only grow, not sure they can come back from this unless something drastically changes at all levels of the football club.

If all this is fact, do we see EK winning another game with such infighting?

They did put on some big points in the last game and were up by two goals with only minutes to play, could easily have won that and the first two rounds they played top teams, so might not be as doom and gloom as this forum or their own club is making out.

My opinion, is that this negativity within the club can only grow, not sure they can come back from this unless something drastically changes at all levels of the football club.
Line in the sand tonight, they either all get on board or go the other way. Proof will be in their performance Saturday. I'm tipping EK Sat

Those guys that sit over on the far pocket don’t buy from the club

What they did do for years (don’t know if it still happens) was pay for all junior trophies. They would sell there drinks as any club would, and the profit would go towards junior trophies, footies etc
So only buying a couple of trophies this season then 😄😄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back