EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Deer Park should be so proud of how they have planned and prepared for their first season in the Premier competition in 2024. Their depth is so strong that their 60 plus year old President had to play in their reserves last week and apparently their out spoken and strutting ex president doesn’t understand the Player Points system and his scatter brain and desperate recruiting raids means they all can’t play in the seniors - very entertaining to watch from afar
Maybe they should start trying to recruit some juniors out of keilor with $$ incentives and do what keilor did to build depth.. 🤨🤨

Deer Park should be so proud of how they have planned and prepared for their first season in the Premier competition in 2024. Their depth is so strong that their 60 plus year old President had to play in their reserves last week and apparently their out spoken and strutting ex president doesn’t understand the Player Points system and his scatter brain and desperate recruiting raids means they all can’t play in the seniors - very entertaining to watch from afar
Thats magic

Player points have screwed them up. It means that money can't buy them happiness anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raeburn Reserve is the host of the Whisp and is the host of an absolute mugging. Mighty Mick has a chokehold on local football. They need to be investigated. Nobody is coming close to Keilor. We thought they were good last year but I’m afraid Mcguane has just started.

I redeclare that KEILOR will not lose a game in 2024 and will head into Good Friday vs Strathmore on a two year winning streak.

I support the Boston Celtics in the basketball and this is shades of the Bill Russell Celtics I grew up watching. Complete and utter domination. My Reviews will be one way traffic. Tudor has no lost his terrific title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back