EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s confirmed everyone president Pat has announced his resignation at years end. Will be departing the club and an old club legend will be taking over the presidency. Let’s see what happens to EK next year as there will be no seniors left and very few junior teams
The morale cant be good at EK, play APW in 2 weeks. A APW win can make relegation battle a 4 team contest.

The morale cant be good at EK, play APW in 2 weeks. A APW win can make relegation battle a 4 team contest.
I heard 2nd hand that Pat announced he is stepping down at seasons end as President, but is stepping away as coach and from the club too ?

Why would EK commitee put up with it ? Is it purely financial ? Just boot him now and start restoring some respect to the club. Pat shouldn’t ever be involved coaching another club, let alone juniors!!!

I heard 2nd hand that Pat announced he is stepping down at seasons end as President, but is stepping away as coach and from the club too ?

Why would EK commitee put up with it ? Is it purely financial ? Just boot him now and start restoring some respect to the club. Pat shouldn’t ever be involved coaching another club, let alone juniors!!!
I don't know him from a bar of soap but from the discussion on here, you wouldn't want him anywhere near a junior footy club.
Trying to play devil's advocate, I'm sure that he thought he'd deliver EK the ultimate success, he tried & it hasn't worked but that's life. Hopefully, both parties move on having learned something from the whole affair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know him from a bar of soap but from the discussion on here, you wouldn't want him anywhere near a junior footy club.
Trying to play devil's advocate, I'm sure that he thought he'd deliver EK the ultimate success, he tried & it hasn't worked but that's life. Hopefully, both parties move on having learned something from the whole affair.
Hopefully his new club Caroline Springs do their due diligence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back