EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

My last-quarter game-day scenes from the RESERVES East Keilor v Essendon Doutta Stars game.

Happy Hump Day my whisperermaniacs. Everyone’s favorite BigFooty Celebrity is back for another installment of the Whisp’s reviews. This weekend was one sided. Not sure who was more disappointing, Deer Park, Pascoe Vale or Damian Hardwick finding out he has to travel to Marvel Stadium.

1. If you only look on EK’s socials, you would’ve thought they got the job done by 10 goals but it was my boys the Essendon Doutta Stars putting on an absolute clinic to snatch their third win of the season.
2. Greenvale downing the division 1 bound airport west. Moving on.
3. I thought this chat got quieter, no more deer park supporters talking themselves up. They’ll probably still blame the umpires. Abers winning the contested ball stat for the first time in season 2024, they must read my Bigfooty posts. Let’s see if they go back to bruise free football this week.
4. Despite my efforts to try get Awesome Ash to lace the boots up, it never came about. I asked the bartender at the griffin den in which he gave me a laugh. Anyhow it was Strathmore continuing their good-ish form (despite playing all the bottom sides) as they march towards the top 5. Still have them as pretenders though.
5. My Pascoe Vale vs Keilor review will be posted later.

5. Pascoe Vale vs Keilor. Raeburn Reserve got turned into a slaughter house. This was champagne football at its finest it has to be said. Keilor might never lose a game in my lifetime. After the first quarter you were left scratching your head into thinking, ghee the panthers could be the ones to beat the streak. After 1/4 it was one way traffic. The score after that was 133-3. Yes ladies and gentlemen, 133-3. This was meant to be Tudor’s coronation, the day Mcgaune got his comeuppance. I missed my great grandchild’s fourth birthday for this. A team that has AFL players like Matthew Watson, Paul Ahern and Ahmed Saad managed three behinds in three quarters. The EDFL got their love child to the top of the mountain. It makes the league not fun, not enjoyable. How are they so good. More questions than answers after this bloodbath.

5. Pascoe Vale vs Keilor. Raeburn Reserve got turned into a slaughter house. This was champagne football at its finest it has to be said. Keilor might never lose a game in my lifetime. After the first quarter you were left scratching your head into thinking, ghee the panthers could be the ones to beat the streak. After 1/4 it was one way traffic. The score after that was 133-3. Yes ladies and gentlemen, 133-3. This was meant to be Tudor’s coronation, the day Mcgaune got his comeuppance. I missed my great grandchild’s fourth birthday for this. A team that has AFL players like Matthew Watson, Paul Ahern and Ahmed Saad managed three behinds in three quarters. The EDFL got their love child to the top of the mountain. It makes the league not fun, not enjoyable. How are they so good. More questions than answers after this bloodbath.
By cheating the salary cap. Paying an ex afl player $2.5k a game. So if he plays all 18 games that’s $45k which is about 1/3-1/4 of the allowed salary cap.

By cheating the salary cap. Paying an ex afl player $2.5k a game. So if he plays all 18 games that’s $45k which is about 1/3-1/4 of the allowed salary cap.
It might be cheating on the outside but if the league doesn’t do anything about it then what’s the point of a salary cap. It’s an absolute FARCE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might be cheating on the outside but if the league doesn’t do anything about it then what’s the point of a salary cap. It’s an absolute FARCE

The Salary cap cheating does have a bit of Lane Armstrong about it. The clubs are thinking well everyone else is doing, why wouldn’t we…it’s just so bloody obvious though which is the sad part..

Any truth in rumour O’Kearney out for at least a month due broken wrist
I can confirm per Gremlin77 that O’Kearney has injured his arm. Rumblings of it have also come about through the Strathmore playing list. Would be the first time in a while Keilor won’t have their fearless leader guiding them on gameday

I can confirm per Gremlin77 that O’Kearney has injured his arm. Rumblings of it have also come about through the Strathmore playing list. Would be the first time in a while Keilor won’t have their fearless leader guiding them on gameday
Mate I know your account is a pi55 take but it was on the footage, and then Mick confirmed it after the game. There is no rumblings 😂

He had a nasty break whilst on St Kilda’s list and still has some plates in there. Likely be fair bit longer than a month out. Barbuto was the one that went in and picked up the slack, not a bad luxury to have.

Happy Hump Day my whisperermaniacs. Everyone’s favorite BigFooty Celebrity is back for another installment of the Whisp’s reviews. This weekend was one sided. Not sure who was more disappointing, Deer Park, Pascoe Vale or Damian Hardwick finding out he has to travel to Marvel Stadium.

1. If you only look on EK’s socials, you would’ve thought they got the job done by 10 goals but it was my boys the Essendon Doutta Stars putting on an absolute clinic to snatch their third win of the season.
2. Greenvale downing the division 1 bound airport west. Moving on.
3. I thought this chat got quieter, no more deer park supporters talking themselves up. They’ll probably still blame the umpires. Abers winning the contested ball stat for the first time in season 2024, they must read my Bigfooty posts. Let’s see if they go back to bruise free football this week.
4. Despite my efforts to try get Awesome Ash to lace the boots up, it never came about. I asked the bartender at the griffin den in which he gave me a laugh. Anyhow it was Strathmore continuing their good-ish form (despite playing all the bottom sides) as they march towards the top 5. Still have them as pretenders though.
5. My Pascoe Vale vs Keilor review will be posted later.
Airport West yet to play either East Keilor or Avondale Heights. Think they could pinch one of those 2

Mate I know your account is a pi55 take but it was on the footage, and then Mick confirmed it after the game. There is no rumblings 😂

He had a nasty break whilst on St Kilda’s list and still has some plates in there. Likely be fair bit longer than a month out. Barbuto was the one that went in and picked up the slack, not a bad luxury to have.
My account isn’t a pi55 take. I like to watch local football games as at my age of ninety-nine there isn’t much more to do. I do however like to have fun with my bigfooty posts.

you can stop holding your breath, the round seven reviews are here. In a lob sided round six we move onwards and upwards to the seventh round of season 2024. Will Pascoe Vale score multiple goals? In what quarter will East Keilor start posting their junk time goals? Will abers get a hard ball? Questions will be answered this week.

1. Pascoe Vale to respond as they need to in a training drill against Airport West.
2. Keilor to kick 200 points vs East Keilor. Pat will be tempted to lace the boots up at 3/4. Going once, Going twice, SOLD TO MICK MCGUANE.
3. Deer Park to sneak over the line of Avondale by under a goal.
4. The essendon Doutta stars will shock the world and defeat Abers. When playing against Aberfeldie, you don’t feel a sense of worry. They love the ball on the outside but the stars have stars on every line and will make it a scrappy affair. Doutta in a boilover.
5. If you told me in February that six rounds in Greenvale and Strathmore would be on equal points I would’ve spat out my VB. This is brewing to be a sneaky contender of match of the season. The mores aren’t as good as what people think and I believe that finals bound Greenvale will give it to them. Right now, the jets playing at their best is better then current day Strathmore and that will come to fruition on Saturday. The whisp has a tingling feeling in his heart (hopefully it’s nothing). It’s a sign. It’s a sign that I believe that the game between Strathmore and Greenvale Brad Sewell Reserve will be the season’s first DRAW. yes you’re reading correctly, a draw. Roll out the red carpet Brad Sewell, I’m coming to your reserve for a slab of VB. Good day.

you can stop holding your breath, the round seven reviews are here. In a lob sided round six we move onwards and upwards to the seventh round of season 2024. Will Pascoe Vale score multiple goals? In what quarter will East Keilor start posting their junk time goals? Will abers get a hard ball? Questions will be answered this week.

1. Pascoe Vale to respond as they need to in a training drill against Airport West.
2. Keilor to kick 200 points vs East Keilor. Pat will be tempted to lace the boots up at 3/4. Going once, Going twice, SOLD TO MICK MCGUANE.
3. Deer Park to sneak over the line of Avondale by under a goal.
4. The essendon Doutta stars will shock the world and defeat Abers. When playing against Aberfeldie, you don’t feel a sense of worry. They love the ball on the outside but the stars have stars on every line and will make it a scrappy affair. Doutta in a boilover.
5. If you told me in February that six rounds in Greenvale and Strathmore would be on equal points I would’ve spat out my VB. This is brewing to be a sneaky contender of match of the season. The mores aren’t as good as what people think and I believe that finals bound Greenvale will give it to them. Right now, the jets playing at their best is better then current day Strathmore and that will come to fruition on Saturday. The whisp has a tingling feeling in his heart (hopefully it’s nothing). It’s a sign. It’s a sign that I believe that the game between Strathmore and Greenvale Brad Sewell Reserve will be the season’s first DRAW. yes you’re reading correctly, a draw. Roll out the red carpet Brad Sewell, I’m coming to your reserve for a slab of VB. Good day.
you're quality whisperer. never stop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back