Eliminator Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My opponent and I have 6 players in common, and Dangerfield isn't one of them. His team is pretty rogue in terms of unique players, but I can't quite class it a spud team

How's everyone looking?
Not too interested right now this year, more interested in getting my team right so I can start massively upgrading before the byes and right through them where I can fly up the ranks

If I survive the eliminator before the byes then I'll start taking it seriously post byes, really should've been knocked out last week, yet played a ghost ship

Opponent had Oliver and Dunkley uniques and I still won by 200 lel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I was going to waltz home in eliminator this week, but then a shocking Sunday from Billings and Brayshaw, woeful rookie scores from Lockhart and Young :$ have left me needing ~170 from Neale and Witherden this evening. They've also underperformed, and need to to combine for 61 in the final quarter to get me home. Will sting to go out like that, particularly if new recruit Neale can't get it done.

I only just checked eliminator for the first time this year. Still in it somehow. Couldn't give a damn. $250 prize. Meh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back