EPL Matchday 15 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Trust the process the Arteta in fu** heads keep saying meanwhile United get a good manager, Spurs get a good manager, Watford get a good manager, we are stuck with a Lego haired fraud.
Don't worry it took us awhile and part of me believes had Watford only beat us 2-1 Ole would still be in the job.

Quote of the night!
I was Arteta out in preseason, I was Arteta out during that 10 game run where were fluked a few wins and got bossed to draws against Brighton and CP, and I am still Arteta out.

The players are there to do a lot better and yet we just got bullied by Everton who are 16th.
That said those cheats should have been down to 9 men but that Nketiah miss and that Auba miss at the end. Christ.

Huge win for Everton, they were tumbling towards a relegation scrap and were a shambles all around. Good response. Conversely, very poor from Arsenal, it really is one step forward and two steps back for that mob.

Also, how s**t is Auba these days? Offers nothing to the side and can't hit the side of a barn.

I was Arteta out in preseason, I was Arteta out during that 10 game run where were fluked a few wins and got bossed to draws against Brighton and CP, and I am still Arteta out.

The players are there to do a lot better and yet we just got bullied by Everton who are 16th.
That said those cheats should have been down to 9 men but that Nketiah miss and that Auba miss at the end. Christ.
If that doesn't sum up his form I don't know what does.

Huge win for Everton, they were tumbling towards a relegation scrap and were a shambles all around. Good response. Conversely, very poor from Arsenal, it really is one step forward and two steps back for that mob.

Also, how sh*t is Auba these days? Offers nothing to the side and can't hit the side of a barn.
I don't think Auba is s**t, Artetas tactics are garbage. We don't create chances. We don't create much to be honest, our goals the last few months are flukey, we tend to scrape 1 nil wins against s**t teams.
Initially Arteta had Auba out on the left where he is completely wasted. Now he has him up top in a formation that seems to require a hold up target man.

Tierney put in 3 cross and inshallahs to nobody. A Giroud or DCL gets an easy headed goal but we have Lacazette who drops deep in build up or Auba who is never in the right position.

Aubas best form under Arteta was when he first came in and we played a counter attacking style. Now we play possession U shaped passing ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1293433

Don't know how he keeps his job. Also don't know why the Arteta Ins on reddit want to keep him. sh*t results but attacking football I could understand but these are sh*t results with some of the most dour, boring football.
Is Ten Hag still free?
Arsenal should be looking at Potter if they can't get a top class manager.

View attachment 1293433

Don't know how he keeps his job. Also don't know why the Arteta Ins on reddit want to keep him. sh*t results but attacking football I could understand but these are sh*t results with some of the most dour, boring football.
Is Ten Hag still free?

I heard Koeman is still looking for a job

Remove this Banner Ad

Back