1659974044278.png

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Chelsea - Spurs easily Game of the Round. Both will go in expecting to win.

Unlike last year, we have a much nicer start to the season, will be important to get early points on the board, and we should be able to against Leicester at home.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Im pretty worried about our game, Conte has flogged them over the preseason and they look cherry ripe while we had some PR exercise in the US and look rusty as *.

I guess it's at their graveyard so we should be winning. Can see an edgy draw.

Fdj will make them look a lot better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Your posts are even funnier when you're bashing United :tearsofjoy:
I did like this line from the Guardian

Mikel Arteta, presumably, will be preparing for Arsenal’s visit to Old Trafford next month by having his team train to a soundtrack of grim muttering and resigned derision.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Would I be right in thinking that Tottenham have more to gain/lose than Chelsea at Spamford Bridge ?

If Spurs lose, than (and I don't agree with this perspective btw) many will just say it's same old Tottenham, not ready to fight with the big boys, naturally I think they would probably be satisfied with a draw, but geez winning away at Chelsea would be a significant sign of intent and ambition for Tottenham under Conte.

Not saying they will but if Spurs beat Chelsea, I think they have the potential to win the league (least from a psychological standpoint)

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Would I be right in thinking that Tottenham have more to gain/lose than Chelsea at Spamford Bridge ?

If Spurs lose, than (and I don't agree with this perspective btw) many will just say it's same old Tottenham, not ready to fight with the big boys, naturally I think they would probably be satisfied with a draw, but geez winning away at Chelsea would be a significant sign of intent and ambition for Tottenham under Conte.

Not saying they will but if Spurs beat Chelsea, I think they have the potential to win the league (least from a psychological standpoint)
This whole Spurs can win the league is becoming a yearly thing. Then by like October, it's off.

Nobody is getting near City. I mean did anyone see Haaland on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back