EPL Matchday 25 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

How does a chef work from home? Big kitchen at home? Haha

I work more as a Pastry Chef nowadays(I'm qualified in 3 trades). I'm pretty much a wholesale bakery and supply cakes to about 20 different cafes in northern victoria.

I do have a huge kitchen at home(its a real chefs kitchen), plus another room setup with more ovens, fridges, benches etc. Big house with only 1 kid left in the nest so im taking over haha.

I work more as a Pastry Chef nowadays(I'm qualified in 3 trades). I'm pretty much a wholesale bakery and supply cakes to about 20 different cafes in northern victoria.

I do have a huge kitchen at home(its a real chefs kitchen), plus another room setup with more ovens, fridges, benches etc. Big house with only 1 kid left in the nest so im taking over haha.
Sounds awesome. All the long, hard, slog years over and you're reaping the benefits!

Sounds like the last 20 years watching Carlton

Mate, North have made the finals 8 times in that period, lost a Qualifying Final by 106 points, a Prelim by 87 points (in the same year), another Prelim by 71 points, an Elimination Final by 62 points and another Preliminary Final by 25 points which could have been a 100 point blowout if West Coast kicked better than 10.20.80.

North haven’t been anything to write home about in the last 20 years, either. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, North have made the finals 8 times in that period, lost a Qualifying Final by 106 points, a Prelim by 87 points (in the same year), another Prelim by 71 points, an Elimination Final by 62 points and another Preliminary Final by 25 points which could have been a 100 point blowout if West Coast kicked better than 10.20.80.

Finals 8 times is still Finals.

Making finals 8 times is a shedload more than your lot. We have been competitive for most of that period too.

Like I said, you mention Carlton around here… twitchy bunch.
world of warcraft legion GIF

……

Is this where he gives Fremantle crap? 😂

……

”Like I said, you mention Fremantle around here… twitchy bunch.”
It’s only Brades. Lucky to not be on ignore tbh. Not even worth a response.

It’s only Brades. Lucky to not be on ignore tbh. Not even worth a response.

I should be so lucky that we have a different relationship. ❤️

I will say that nothing I ever say about your clubs are meant to be abusive. It’s all meant as some banter and I take whatever you guys dish out at Carlton in good fun. I can’t wait for more of the same when the AFL season begins and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back