EPL Matchday 26 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

It really is baffling that we wouldn’t have at least taken a striker on loan if we knew Bamford was a fair chance of not taking much part in the rest of the season.

The defence has been a shambles all season. They are probably the softest 6 goals a team has scored and it probably should have been double figures.

Also had to laugh at Mane going down after being brushed on the shoulder in the box yet 5 minutes later he runs into Meslier and gets a massive body check but magically stays on his feet.

Didn't strengthen enough in the summer and when it was vital we needed strengthening in January we put all our eggs in the Aaronson basket for no return. Honestly, it's nothing short of a disgrace how we just accepted the U/23's would be sufficient depth.

We've been threatening to have a good win for a while so it's about time. Playing good football just not getting the results. We've thrown away 8 points in games after the 87 minute mark of games without gaining any. We should comfortably be top half.

Defending corners and set pieces is our Achilles heel and I close my eyes when we concede a corner.

Wilf cops a lot and again was on the end of 7 fouls, but he's developing more quality in his finishing - that penalty at Norwich aside.

Mateta still a bit awkward but another goal and £9m looks a good buy. Will Hughes puts some guile in our middle allowing Gallagher to go forward, now 8 goals. Trust me Chelsea, he's no good and you need to get rid of him.

Olise will be a beauty, very skilled and Mitchell is improving every week. One disappointment is Eze is not getting much game time which he needs.

Was a win we needed though.
Haha Connor is outscoring every at Chelsea. I want him back right now let alone next season.

Both Liverpool and City have insane goal differences compared to everyone else. As it stands we both have +46, only Chelsea are vaguely nearby on +31.
Chelseas was comparable earlier in the season but it was on the back of a strong defence, not the amount of goals they were scoring. Once they started letting in goals to match the oppositions XG it evened out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course Russia invade Ukraine now that we are back in the title race. Last time it was a global pandemic, this time it’s WWIII. Unbelievable.
There was almost WWIII in Jan 2020 as well.

Of course Russia invade Ukraine now that we are back in the title race. Last time it was a global pandemic, this time it’s WWIII. Unbelievable.

So for the good of the world, Liverpool need to be dissolved as a football club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back