Premier Lg EPL Matchday 30 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd almost take that.

Good test to see how we handle a high pressure game like this with a fair bit on the line.

I suspect someone at the back will have a brain fade and it will cost us dearly.
You’re most likely right but spurs are going to be spursy.

Newcastle won't be easy... They seem to have got there swagger back.

We played a decent game in the first meeting this season with them.

Just couldn't score on the day.

They are not going to be caught by us though, too far ahead.

Spurs is our realistic target to chase down.

That or we implode and finish 10th 😂

So do teams get the new manager bounce when its a returning manager?
Asking for a Wolves mate.

Spurs/BHA and Pool/Arsenal massive.

But that said as important as beating Liverpool is, its the late April/early May run of games that decide the season. Arsenal have Man City away, Chelsea at home, Newcastle away and Brighton at home. Thats where we find out if its Arsenal or City that win the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think this will be the walkover some might expect. 1 point from our last three league games at Southampton, and knocked out in the league Cup earlier this year.

Not all that many chances to catch up with Arsenal, and this weekend is about the best yet.

Need to do our job first, then worry about Liverpool doing there's.

So do teams get the new manager bounce when its a returning manager?
Asking for a Wolves mate.

Spurs/BHA and Pool/Arsenal massive.

But that said as important as beating Liverpool is, its the late April/early May run of games that decide the season. Arsenal have Man City away, Chelsea at home, Newcastle away and Brighton at home. Thats where we find out if its Arsenal or City that win the league.

Geez he looks good for 44.

Don't think this will be the walkover some might expect. 1 point from our last three league games at Southampton, and knocked out in the league Cup earlier this year.

Not all that many chances to catch up with Arsenal, and this weekend is about the best yet.

Need to do our job first, then worry about Liverpool doing there's.
They couldn't do us a favour, so I am hoping they can't do you one :D

They couldn't do us a favour, so I am hoping they can't do you one :D
I think you'll probably win, my only hope is that it's a home game for them, and that might make a difference.

Watch us beat Arsenal to help City win the league.

Ugh....
friends-chandler.gif

The FA need to explain how Motrovic is worth more than 8 weeks when they didn't think Fernandes should be punished at all.
I saw this explained elsewhere, and the simple theory is that because the refs saw what Bruno did and didn't take any action, that deems it "ok". Had any action been taken against him, then the FA can move to increase the penalty. But basically because the ref on the day saw what happened and did nothing, the FAs hands are tied.

Its a ******* silly rule. And one they absolutely should change but won't because they don't want to undermine their terrible, terrible officials.

I saw this explained elsewhere, and the simple theory is that because the refs saw what Bruno did and didn't take any action, that deems it "ok". Had any action been taken against him, then the FA can move to increase the penalty. But basically because the ref on the day saw what happened and did nothing, the FAs hands are tied.

Its a ******* silly rule. And one they absolutely should change but won't because they don't want to undermine their terrible, terrible officials.
Same rule for Ben Thatcher against Pedro Mendes.

If they wanted to charge Fernandes they could.

Mitrovic should absolutely use Bruno Fernandes as a defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back