EPL Matchday 36 (Apr 26-29)

Remove this Banner Ad

You know you're on an Australian forum when Arsenal fans are celebrating Chelsea winning in a result that hurts them if anything. Oh wells still in it, just gotta win the next two and hope for the best. Maybe put 14 past Newcastle on the last day.

You know you're on an Australian forum when Arsenal fans are celebrating Chelsea winning in a result that hurts them if anything. Oh wells still in it, just gotta win the next two and hope for the best. Maybe put 14 past Newcastle on the last day.
Not celebrating Chelsea winning, more City back in the chance to win it.

The 96 would be disgusted at Gerrard right now :oops:

That's poor form. :oops:

Anyway.
Well done Chelsea, you played the game we knew you would, and we couldn't beat it.
Mourinho may not play a beautiful game, but he gets results. Probably the best manager in the world.

Great finish to the season coming up.

Why does it hurt us?

Majority of Liverpool supporters have been smug and cocky as hell. Suck it up, it's still in your hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's poor form. :oops:

Anyway.
Well done Chelsea, you played the game we knew you would, and we couldn't beat it.
Mourinho may not play a beautiful game, but he gets results. Probably the best manager in the world.

Great finish to the season coming up.
This is how to accept defeat.

I don't disagree with how Mourinho went about it today, tactically he is superb and that was evident today, but some of those Chelsea c*nts should have been booked for the disgusting amount of time they wasted during that match.

Absolutely disgusting.

Big game now, City far from certs

Was Schwarzers turn, now Jedinak. Most interceptions in the top 5 leagues in Europe just quietly.

Why does it hurt us?

Majority of Liverpool supporters have been smug and cocky as hell. Suck it up, it's still in your hands.

Suck what up? I just made a factual statement that I thought was interesting. I thought you would have wanted auto qualification, I guess not.

Does anyone know the name of the Chelsea goalkeeper? Thought he was outstanding. He was international class.

Has he retired yet?

Last time I remembered an individual error that cost us that big was that son of a whore Riise, also against Chelsea in the CL semi. That shot us for both legs. This could put paid to us, now we gotta rely on City throwing it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back