EPL Matchday 37 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

So if Leeds win their final game, Burnley will need a win & draw to survive in their last two.

Massive point for Leeds to keep them alive.

So if Leeds win their final game, Burnley will need a win & draw to survive in their last two.

Massive point for Leeds to keep them alive.

My quick maths tells me that with that point the relegation race is going to the final day no matter what which is great.

My quick maths tells me that with that point the relegation race is going to the final day no matter what which is great.
Yep, math is correct. Everton can get out of it entirely with a win in a few hours.

Had visions of West Ham scoring on the break at the end there, all seemed to open up for them.

So a really important challenge by Jesus, well worth the card.

Seemed when west ham went forward in the final few minutes they didn’t have the whatsitcalled to snag a late one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Grealish didn't look like much a flop to me out there. Might have won City the title with his second half performance.
Been rubbish and struggling to adjust most of the season, shooting from outside the box he’s very poor. Last month seems to have been much better in terms of contribution and mixing his skillset with the regimented attacking patterns of Pep. He was unlucky in Madrid as well but certainly don’t feel sorry for him 😆

Should be their third wide option (after Foden and Mahrez). And pretty much is although was preferred to Foden today not sure I’d start him ahead of Foden v Villa.

Sterling the ball hog, poor decision making and technically deficient player that he is has become fourth choice. He’s lasted a while there and it’s really and only due to his speed and ability to get on the end of things . When it’s his turn to get others on the end of things he has optical issues. Bit of a tangent but cannot stand Sterling as a player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back