Premier Lg EPL Matchday 37 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth
Nice reach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's talking about the last 6 years. Old mate said spurs handed city the title. They didn't, arsenal not going for it when they had the chance did.
Or, hear me out, if City win it, it will be on their own merits?

There's 38 games in a season, not 1.

I think you're taking my post a bit too seriously, given it started with the words 'poo poo'
Fair enough, I still think Arsenal should have gone for it that game. City were not playing well and Arsenal I reckon could have got something more from it. Played it just a little too safe.

Or, hear me out, if City win it, it will be on their own merits?

There's 38 games in a season, not 1.
Sure but if you lose the title by less than a game then you can pin point small margins and that was one. I think it's a bigger **** up than the villa game cause arsenal just played badly in that. Against City Arsenal had control and sat back happy with a point.

Fair enough, I still think Arsenal should have gone for it that game. City were not playing well and Arsenal I reckon could have got something more from it. Played it just a little too safe.

realistically arsenal lost the league when they lost a very winnable game to Villa at home

they'd still be 1 point up with all other results

Sure but if you lose the title by less than a game then you can pin point small margins and that was one. I think it's a bigger heck up than the villa game cause arsenal just played badly in that. Against City Arsenal had control and sat back happy with a point.

realistically arsenal lost the league when they lost a very winnable game to Villa at home

they'd still be 1 point up with all other results

Losing to Villa at home, losing to Fulham and West Ham last year, sitting back against City, fumbling the home NLD, these are all factors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back