Essendon are now the one to watch out for - They can win the premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t believe that none of the Essendon fans are embracing the dominance.

I know the last time you guys were decent was a bit traumatic given the ASADA situation… but this time it seems legitimate. You’re back. Big 4 club.

I’m on the bomber bandwagon 110%.

Can we agree on a hashtag?

#essenflag

??

#donasty

They’re playing happy confident footy - but I seriously doubt they have the list to go with Swans, Pies or the Blues.

Port, Lions and Adelaide are flakey - so the Bombers are a much stronger chance against them.

Geelong are tired.

How are blues going to knock us out of the finals from 11th while they're on vacation?

I know the last time you guys were decent was a bit traumatic given the ASADA situation… but this time it seems legitimate. You’re back. Big 4 club.

#essenflag

??
lid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are blues going to knock us out of the finals from 11th while they're on vacation?
Carlton are better than they’re playing atm - If they make the 8 teams like yours are highly vulnerable.

so?

You dont win Flags in May.

99% of people had us finishing 12th to 18th. Now all of a sudden we are the ones to watch out for?

big footy never fails to deliver.

This is proper deflection stuff from Carlton supporters.
You know the saying.

The higher they go the harder they fall. That's what Carlton fans want. They're trolling.

Carlton are better than they’re playing atm - If they make the 8 teams like yours are highly vulnerable.
if they do something they've done twice in the last what 15 years? with their injury list?

yeah not worried.

#essenflag

??
We’re just taking it one McKay intercept mark at a time.
One Guelfi chest mark at the back of the pack at a time.
One Perkins side step baulk at a time.

There’s still 40 odd qrts of footy to play before finals.

We’re not there yet.

Classic from the pump and dump Bigfooty playbook. Rival team at the top of the ladder, plenty of supporters and neurtrals to bait. Put in the groundwork before another game where they go in heavy favourite (vs Richmond). Then the draw gets harder (WHO HAS THE HARDEST RUN HOME? 1. Essendon 113.2%). Essendon likely drops down the ladder and the OP cashes in on his shorts.

#essenflag

??
Your on them 103% don’t you mean?

Classic from the pump and dump Bigfooty playbook. Rival team at the top of the ladder, plenty of supporters and neurtrals to bait. Put in the groundwork before another game where they go in heavy favourite (vs Richmond). Then the draw gets harder (WHO HAS THE HARDEST RUN HOME? 1. Essendon 113.2%). Essendon likely drops down the ladder and the OP cashes in on his shorts.
Spot on, it’s so obvious what he’s doing.

you have to be cooked to even think this. they could make a prelim at the very best but obviously won't represent victoria in the grand final, that will go to geelong/collingwood/melbourne, an established good team of recent years, that's how it works

Spot on, it’s so obvious what he’s doing.

It too obvious… if that’s all it is then it’s one of the dumbest trolls ive ever seen…

There has to be more to it…

Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

FWIW I think we will easily win the flag, so there’s that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back