Everyone calm down we will be top 4 next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this trade period looks absolutely horrendous but keep an open mind here guys.
Treloar : hammy is questionable looks good for a about 10 15 games a season from here on end.
Phillips: please I think we won this trade pick 65 is great for someone who just runs also we got a potential superstar in rantall who can fill his role in the short term.
Stephenson: has been found out cannot put on weight on is most likely finished as a footballer.

Sier
T brown
C brown
Daicos
Rantall
Bianco
Kelly
All of them to take big steps and fill the easy void of those 3 above plus we get reef and some other kid the club obviously have eyes in the draft .
Trust the system you can laugh at me all you want but we will be top 4 next year stop sooking you sideshows

Hi steelebottom22, I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts after six rounds. I'm not trying to rub your nose in it, honestly, because I had thought we'd be sitting in a better place than we are.

Would you concede trading Treloar was a bad move, compared to say the Philips trade? Do you think we'll improve to a point of making finals?

My take is that a couple of the young guys you identified have made a move forward, but too many have gone the other way. I have typically refrained from the Sack Bucks stuff, but I'm also thinking that this may be the year to hit the reset button.

Cheers, Leigh

So... How’s this thread going?

the new Nathan Freeman thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back