Extra man on the ground

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt. However when the numbers are stacked so heavily in your favour surely you can't argue conspiracies against your club.

PS: Krusty the Clown sure gets his fair share of cheapies in front of goal.
Of course he gets his fair share of frees when you have a bloke/s molesting him all night...

To keep free kicks down you should try playing within the rules sometime. Pesky umpires!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Of course he gets his fair share of frees when you have a bloke/s molesting him all night...

To keep free kicks down you should try playing within the rules sometime. Pesky umpires!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is the club that made tunnelling an art form. Heath Grundy makes Charles Bronson in The Great Escape look like an amateur.

I wouldn't bag Big Benny too much of I were you as it's more than a possibility that the AFL will contrive a move to COLA town for him once he has a few Colemans under his belt, à la Plugger and Buddy.

Anything to keep the love child relevant.

No doubt. However when the numbers are stacked so heavily in your favour surely you can't argue conspiracies against your club.

* off you muppet - buddy gets more frees and he’s hardly in a contest. Usually running wider than the boundary umpires.
Thought he was getting the next round of beers.
Bloods culture is taking a dump on the rule book

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Benny. He just gets picked on.

Those full backs are so mean!!!

Yo might want to check your own board out occasionally.

Poor Swannies. They just get picked on.

Those umpires are so mean!!

Right. So the best player of our generation is a squib. I get it.

Carry on, Shinboners. I'm sure things will change one day and everyone will stop being so mean to you.

FMD!!

Maybe if Buddy got those frees in grand finals you would win one ?

( p.s. your choice to post here FMD )

Last edited:
Right. So the best player of our generation is a squib. I get it.

Carry on, Shinboners. I'm sure things will change one day and everyone will stop being so mean to you.

FMD!!
Ablett isn't a squib.

He's just a product of his generation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back