Preview Face Off - Round 1 vs North Melbourne, Sunday April 5 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You keep saying this and it's wrong every time you repeat it. Jenkins has been backup to Jacobs - just not very good at it.

Ha ha ha ha... Do i have to keep linking to the post that proves you 100% wrong.

The guy has more scoring shots than hitouts since rd 6 2013 when he became #1 forward. In 2014 Jordan Lewis had more hitouts per game than Jenkins. Jenkins had 1.1 more hitouts per game than Patrick bloody Dangerfield in 2014.

He had very very limited time in the ruck since rd 5 2013. Its a 100% fact.

He didn't spend anywhere near 20% in the ruck like you keep crapping on about.

Ha ha ha ha... Do i have to keep linking to the post that proves you 100% wrong.

The guy has more scoring shots than hitouts since rd 6 2013 when he became #1 forward. In 2014 Jordan Lewis had more hitouts per game than Jenkins. Jenkins had 1.1 more hitouts per game than Patrick bloody Dangerfield in 2014.

He had very very limited time in the ruck since rd 5 2013. Its a 100% fact.

He didn't spend anywhere near 20% in the ruck like you keep crapping on about.
Just because he didn't have many hitouts doesn't mean he wasn't our 2nd ruck. He was -just a poor one. 100% fact! You sound like a rambling fool :) Just watch any game Jenkins played last year.

Western stand. Sort of in the middle.
Well Stand up and take a photo of the game or the footbridge travel. I'm thinking of turning my mob life thread to something where people can add game day pics rather than be initially stupid.

Well Stand up and take a photo of the game or the footbridge travel. I'm thinking of turning my mob life thread to something where people can add game day pics rather than be initially stupid.

I'll take some photos and add them in there, can't wait to take a photo from a Crows final this year, because Crows are a lock for finals. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because he didn't have many hitouts doesn't mean he wasn't our 2nd ruck. He was -just a poor one. 100% fact! You sound like a rambling fool :) Just watch any game Jenkins played last year.

This is such a fun game. I just love your 100% 'fact' that just cannot be supported by any facts. I just cannot believe the amount of coincidences that support your assertions.

Keep telling me about Jenkins spending 20% of 2014 being a backup ruckman. He must be a damn good forward and a very lazy ruckman. I mean the fact that he had 66 scoring shots in 2014 compared to 55 hitouts just proves how terrible a ruckman he is.

It must just be a massive coincidence that he played 20 games, but got 24% of his hitouts in a single game against Gold Coast. He must have just finally had a good game in the ruck and luckily had 13 hitouts (would have had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Sam Jacobs was subbed out of the game at the half and Jenkins actually had to spend time as a ruckman!).

Josh Jenkins was as much of a ruckman in 2014 as Jackson Trengove, Tom Boyd, Jake Carlisle, Joe Daniher and Oliver Wines (not to mention old mate Jordan Lewis).

+1

AFC979810 spends more times on footywire than watching the game.:rolleyes: While footywire presents one side of the story it does not provide the full story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back