Universal Love Farewell Andrew Carrazzo - thanks for everything!

Remove this Banner Ad

Arrivederci Carrazzo, e mille grazie per attaccare da durante i momenti difficili al Carlton.
That's the best that my schoolgirl Italian can manage!

One of those players who doesn't have all the talent in the world but always worked his arse off and respected the guernsey that he was playing in.

Last edited:

Good job, Carrots. Could not have got any more out of his natural talents. Definitely a leader and great clubman. I bet he sticks around footy with umpiring or coaching or in some other club role, and will do well at it.

Also, in the nicest possible way, a good thing that he's moving on. It's time.

Always wore the jumper like the privilege it is. Never gave less than 100%. If only more gifted players could do the same.

Thanks for everything Andy. I'd say enjoy a relaxing retirement, but chasing three daughters around the house won't be relaxing.

I will miss Carrots, definitely a self-made footballer who get every drop out of his talent and made the most of it. A club champion (best and fairest winner) and one of our more consistent performers in the last decade or so, especially during some lean years. Thank you AC.

Absolute heart and soul player always willing to put the jumper and the club first.

Was the number one whipping boy for quite a few years due to suspect disposal /skills etc.

However, it was when he was out of the the side (due to injury) we discovered what was missing and why he would be among the first on the coach's team sheet - his on-field leadership where he led by example, his first-rate commitment to the task at hand (usually to blanket the opposition's gun player) and an uncompromising attitude to putting his body on the line.

Massive respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you Andy. Gave 100% and got every bit out of himself. Best wishes for your future endeavours. If you become an ump, remember that loyalty :p

Thanks Andrew. You were always a true credit to yourself with your hard work and
perseverance endearing yourself to Carlton fans everywhere. You'll be missed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back