List Mgmt. Father/Son Eligible Kids List

Remove this Banner Ad

Bens doing very well at North Adelaide and has excelled last year as a small forward/midfielder in the colts. Won their best and fairest and player a few reserve games.

Would be handy if we could get him under Betts' wing for a couple of seasons before Eddie is finished up.

Personally think having Gibbs as a F/S is against the spirit of the rule. The spirit being that the son wears the jumper/represents the same club, his father wore/played for.

Gibbs Snr never played for the Crows. In time we will get our fair share of legit F/S.
Yes but the rule was done with the knowledge that without it, for 20yrs or so the Crows, unlike every other club, would not be able to have the benefit of a FS. In the end we still didn't get one given how fricken high the bar was set.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bridges being mended it seems. Good news. You got to treat your club legends right.
I have a feeling with the bridge building Lleyton is the conduit between Tyson and the club...

Couldn't help but feel the love Lleyton has for his Crows after listening to an interview the other night after one of his matches where he signed off with C'arn the Crows.

Edwards was on Triple M before Christmas around about draft time, he said he never had issues with the club, just one person (obviously Craigy) and still had a lot of friends at the AFC. Would be more than happy if his sons played for Adelaide (KG asked him) but said the decision was his sons's and AFC not his.

I have a feeling with the bridge building Lleyton is the conduit between Tyson and the club...

Couldn't help but feel the love Lleyton has for his Crows after listening to an interview the other night after one of his matches where he signed off with C'arn the Crows.
He was more in awe of Rory than Rory was of him - classic !!

He also looked super excited to meet Milera !!

I always thought Edwards was married to the jarman's sister but turns out Darren and Tyson married to sisters.
Im excited about the potential father son any way
So we could have cousins as our first father sons? Anyone know if the families are close? Could be a factor in Ben's decision on who he chooses. And whether the Edwards boys choose Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back