Analysis Father Son Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

And "West Barker" (is that name for real?) couldn't play for anybody else could he?

Perhaps he was conceived in the cafe toilets? Does that qualify as a FS?

I think from my most recent reading of it, the father/son rule makes a clear distinction between 'conceived at a club's nominal headquarters' and 'delivered at a club's nominal headquarters'. Understandable, as allowing conception would be too hard to determine in all cases. Plus given the good character of all our AFL (and AFLW) players, I suspect Essendon/Collingwood/Richmond/St Kilda would swamp our potential recruits if that was permissible! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To whom is this post even directed? All I said about fairness is that I don't care about it.

I don't need you to tell me about sample size, I'm a data scientist so I have a pretty good understanding of statistics, thanks mate.
Scrag., my comments were general in nature, relating to the general subject. Had I intended it to be a response directed to you, I would have nominated you personally. No need to be so defensive mate.

I’m looking forward to the reply we can expect around April or May given the time between posts and when paulveed quotes them.
Could well happen. I don't have a life style that leaves me time to be sitting here reading this stuff hour to hour, all day and all night.

No news on these lads
So guessing we are going in with just Jordan Croft and two NGA players

Tom Garlick - (2023 Draft)
Max Darcy - (2023 Draft)
Jack Johnson - (2023 Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back