Review Freo Get Up by 34 Thanks to Being Paid to Take Will Brodie

Remove this Banner Ad

Take a bow the entire Defence. It was a battle of the defences for most of the game & we held up for longer to allow our forwards to finally take advantage.

Also loving our increased defensive intensity in the F50, not to mention the individual games of Brodie & Nod.

Lots of poor execution, but it was a very good win based on contested ball & pressure.

Will Brodie, what a ******* gun, that was massive.

I still find it hard to believe that GC just gave us Will Brodie. Then chucked in a 4th round pick for shits and giggs 😜

I still find it hard to believe that GC just gave us Will Brodie. Then chucked in a 4th round pick for shits and giggs

Does make you wonder whether there is an underlying you scratch my back , I’ll scratch your back later underlying current during the trade period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again Chapman just amazes me with his ability to keep his feet and impact the contest.
And then, he wills himself to the next contest and does it again all while spearing aggressive foot passes into the corridor - the kid is a freak.
So bloody lucky to have him.

Cox and Logue can take a bow tonight, both massive

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Does make you wonder whether there is an underlying you scratch my back , I’ll scratch your back later underlying current during the trade period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’ll I think they prefer scratching our back than waiting for us to scratch theirs. First the Weller trade, now they hand over Brodie. 💁🏻‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back