Media fumblers All SFA Quarter of a Century Team

Who will you be rooting for?

• The winner

• re-sim swamprats

• This guy. EXPLAIN

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 23 is the other Interchange player, maybe the greatest ever SFA Qooty player the multiverse has ever seen.

Fred played in just about every position over his career, was selected in multiple All SFA teams for three separate clubs and was chosen as the interchange player in season 22 and season 23.

I could not do Fred justification with a few highlights as he was one of the guys who actually did what he did for fun.
He never asked for recognition nor expected it.

Fred received Mobbs votes in 18 seasons..... 18 seasons, just take a few moments to think about that.

Like I said, I could go on about what he did for the SFA and his own accomplishments but I think it better if I just say Fred is the Interchange player for the All SFA side of all time.

It would be ideal if anyone had their own story of the Fred.

RIP Fred.

Ok Qooty lovers, hot deal today with four members being added.

First is the season 3 inductee who played for a now defunct club, the only defunct club to get that achievement was the Hurricanes.

Thrawn started his career in season 2 with the Hurricanes and teamed up with some legends of the game including, Mobbs , EKA, TheMase and blues^rock. That side made of some of the best SFA players of that era went on to win the Premiership that season.
Season 3 seen Thrawn stay at the Hurricanes and play out of the forward line, the Hurricanes came third after the regular season and played finals for a second straight season. Thrawn was named at full forward in the Qualifying Final against West Coast Magic kicking 2 goals 3 behinds in their 13 point loss. The next week in the First Semi Final Thrawn was again full forward and kicked 5 goals 2 behinds in their 19 point win over the Titans. In the Preliminary final Thrawn was replaced by therealbuzza at the 2 minute mark of the first quarter and never returned in their 46 point loss to the West Coast Magic.

Thrawn went onto start the Blues Brothers in Season 4, who made the finals and ended up runners up.

Thrawn, season 3 Forward Pocket.

Season 4 was a bit harder to pick with legends like Santos L Helper , Stegelator, UnwrittenLaw, and Chezzalenko Reborn all contenders, but who could go passed one of the greatest players in SFA history rfctigerarmy who gets a run on the wing, fumbler wing as it's known.
Anyone that has a Hippodrome named after them must be pretty good.

rfctigerarmy, season 4 wing

Season 14 I decided to go for someone who was at the peak of their game, someone who led and made others follow without telling them too, someone who helped me with my resume.

#*youbeez is the Half Back Flank season 1

One of Half Forward Flanks for the All SFA fumbler team is the greatest Gumby of all time who just happened to start his career at the Wonders #firsttosuck all the way back in S08.
peterss worked hard to keep his side together and season 12 was a significant season for him. His first full season as captain and showed that helping his side the previous season to the Grand Final wasn't a fluke by getting them to the finals again was a massive coup. To top it all off peterss was awarded the Frankston Rover Medal in S12 and a few seasons later was awarded the Clay of Fame.

peterss is the season 12 HFF

tldr
S3 Thrawn - FP
S4 rfctigerarmy - W
S14 beez - HBF
S12 peterss - HFF

Today I will be unveiling Season 21, Season 20 and Season 17.

Season 17 is up first and the position the player was picked at is the other Half Back Flank is Itsmyshow .
Plying his trade at the East Side Hawks that season and helped them into the Finals after losing to the Gumbies in the Preliminary the season prior. In season 17 the Hawks lost the first semi to the Wonders and IMS had a bad day, but the rest of his season was SUBLIME.

IMS at Half Back Flank for S17

Season 20 is BigJoeD_ is the Full Back

Season 21 is Hate at Ruck

Season 20 is BigJoeD_ is the Full Back

vince-mcmahon-walk-gif-154.gif

Three more great players today.

Macca19 is the Season 5 inductee who got one of the wings, great player back in the day for the Alberton Swamprats and if IRC he made a comeback when they returned.

DemonJim is the Season 14 Half Forward Flanker, go and read his stats. Think he was at the Wonders at this time.

Papa Juggs is the Forward Pocket from Season 19, and was much better when he was known as Juggalo Bala.

2 more to come, the prime spots of Full Forward and Centre.
Anyone want to take a stab at them?

Macca19 is the Season 5 inductee who got one of the wings, great player back in the day for the Alberton Swamprats and if IRC he made a comeback when they returned.

DemonJim is the Season 14 Half Forward Flanker, go and read his stats. Think he was at the Wonders at this time.

Papa Juggs is the Forward Pocket from Season 19, and was much better when he was known as Juggalo Bala.

TJASTA and TJASTA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have to quote a CV for one of them or hear it gradually coming as if several trees fell down in fear of producing the parchment required for it?

Do we have to quote a CV for one of them or hear it gradually coming as if several trees fell down in fear of producing the parchment required for it?

Tomatoes, potatoes.
Bet you didn't know they both had toes or o's as their second letter.

You'r welcomes.

The last two player to make it into the All SFA of a quarter of a century are.

Season 16 All SFA Full Forward Tarkyn_24 he has been full forward at as many teams as okey has written page things, has been a valiant well liked player at most of those clubs and would be the first player picked if I needed a blocker in my dodgeball side.
I checked his goal tally last night and it's above 45 for the amount of time he's been here, which is a long time.

Welcome to the All SFA of fumbler time Tarks.

Season 11 was a great season for the club who won the Premiership but not for the team that didn't and that is why the guy that has played a long time is the Centre for the quarter of a century side.
Mobbs the greatest ever is the engine of the side, the bloke that everyone looks to when they want to feel all warm and fuzzy inside, the guy that is the reason we all play the game.

Congratulations to all of you.

The last two player to make it into the All SFA of a quarter of a century are.

Season 16 All SFA Full Forward Tarkyn_24 he has been full forward at as many teams as okey has written page things, has been a valiant well liked player at most of those clubs and would be the first player picked if I needed a blocker in my dodgeball side.
I checked his goal tally last night and it's above 45 for the amount of time he's been here, which is a long time.

Welcome to the All SFA of fumbler time Tarks.

Season 11 was a great season for the club who won the Premiership but not for the team that didn't and that is why the guy that has played a long time is the Centre for the quarter of a century side.
Mobbs the greatest ever is the engine of the side, the bloke that everyone looks to when they want to feel all warm and fuzzy inside, the guy that is the reason we all play the game.

Congratulations to all of you.

Tarks?

FFS fumbles, a dude needs to know when too much goon is too much

Stick to stones ginger wine dude

Back