Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mildly keen on Fogarty from the Crows. Looks to me like he just isn't clicking with the Power Rangers and would absolutely thrive with us. Has all the tools.
Crows finally worked out Taylor Walker is about as effective as a plank of wood in the goal square. Will give Fogarty first crack and expect him to make a reasonable fist of it! Unless he walks can't see the crows letting him go

On Mi 9T using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm mildly keen on Fogarty from the Crows. Looks to me like he just isn't clicking with the Power Rangers and would absolutely thrive with us. Has all the tools.

No chance. Crows think he’s the next big thing

Another player i would be asking the question about who we were linked to in the 2015 draft

Elliot Himmelberg
198cm
96kg
Top player will end up a gun! Not sure we could pry him away...I like him a lot, has always played well agin us, some nice runs on the wing...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's time to hit the draft for a few years.

how many (AFL) premiership players can richmond draft?

- Dow, Cumberland, Martyn, Ralphsmith, Nyuon
- Pickett, Stack, RCD, Ross, Turner, English, Aarts, Chol,
- Higgins, CCJ, Balta, Naish, Miller, Baker,
- Bolton, Graham, Garthwaite,

maybe Stack, Balta, Ross, RCD etc. next to join the list?

its nice to balance it out with free agents and trades occasionally, for balance. Richmond list is quite young given the VFL, AFL premierships recent times.

Hence interest in Tom Green like players already linked to Tigerland

Last edited:

its nice to balance it out with free agents and trades occasionally, for balance. Richmond list is quite young given the VFL, AFL premierships recent times.

Bit players. They won't account for anything more when the core blokes start dropping away, and it's already started (Rance gone, Cotchin struggling).

Bit players. They won't account for anything more when the core blokes start dropping away, and it's already started (Rance gone, Cotchin struggling).
Hahaha the new MB agenda i have noticed lately, apparently when Richmond's core players drop away/retire the kids will be exposed hahahahahaha

18 players from the 2019 flag side were aged 28 or under, we still have a fair few years to go yet so keep clutching.

Spot on.
Ross could've played on GF day. If fit Stack plays. Ditto Graham. (Kmac too as a defender)
25 premiership level players off the bat. I agree our KPD stocks are light.
Our list will have 3 or 4 changes to it by the last game of 2020. Who will they be?
RCD, almost BOG in the VFL. Will it be Naish who takes the vacated wing? Or Turner,
Will Higgins return? He can play. Will it all click for Garth, Balta?
Egg can play. How will CJ be developed.
That's a lot of talent to get game time into. And I'm sure some of the new crop will challenge too.
Write off Cotch at your peril too. Still uber important on and off the field. In the Brisbane final especially. Dusty Martin looked like a fish out of water in 2018. But 2019 was off the charts. His love of the game is going through the roof. He's even smiling. 2018 was our annus horriblus. 2019 showed team spirit. And the players looked like they fully enjoyed the success. But looked like they want more. Cotch for sure. Marlion ~ looks like he has a cool head on the shoulders. The Lynch mob at full forward. The triple threat marks, kicks long and straight & is a campaigner. JR was kicking longer (and straighter) in the GF than I've seen for years. Sheds is our most important player. Sorry Dion. Nank had a good game in the GF. I thought Soldo had overtaken him but nah. Now we have an excess of rucks. It did take me a while to get used to having 2 competitive rucks and 2 key fwds. (I wouldn't mind Nank, Chol rolled through the backline and see how it goes) Stack has to deal with the 2nd year blues. Baker ~ love his game. Can mark. Ditto Shai. My god how well does George run, mark!! Campaigner Caddy. All round skills. Have I missed anyone? Oh yeah. The misers, the dual premiership backline. Grimes, Vlas, Bachar, Dave & Broad. Who have I missed? Rioli and Short. Both play their role extremely well.

Tom Greene will be 2 years away and Dave will be a year older. KPD has to be priority. We have plenty of players the right height, just that they are fwd rucks; Chol, Nank CJ(?) are around 200cm. (Harris Andrews height.) Plus Miller, Garth & Balta.
RFC shuffled players around last yr. Caddy to wing, Baker to backline, Stack all over, Sheds back (at times) Kmac to backline (in the VFL.) Ellis to wing. Dusty up fwd. I reckon we have the cattle to fill Rance's spot.

Last edited:
Our list and our game plan will see us contending for the next 3 flags. The Logan's Run of retirements might be Houli. He is on one year contracts but playing career best football. Ditto Sheds & JR. 2) Dave will move to annual contract soon. Cotch & Lambert are starting to get up near 30. Lambert is a spiritual leader though. ..... KPD stocks are what we need to target.

You need to get over your Dusty issues.
Clearly you have not and i never had an issue with the dusty crap but the thing that stands out in my mind was your famous post just before the 2017 finals

"North Melbourne have a better list than Richmond by far"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back