Prediction Future of Josh has gone to the Dogs.

Where's Schack at in 2018?

• Brisbane

Votes: 173 42.3%
  • Other

Votes: 141 34.5%
  • Does anybody even care anymore?

Votes: 95 23.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't post on here often but this is horrendous. Please make it stop one day lions. I pay top $ for membership but you keep giving me no hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you guys actually did quite well in the trade period.
Charlie Cameron is a jet.
I got blasted on here the other day for suggesting Pick 17 + Miles for Schache and I think that would have been a better deal than what you got from the dogs but good on you for granting the kid his wish to be down with family down in Victoria.
Would have liked Schache at the Tigs because we are desperate for a key forward.
All the best for 2018

Hey ladies and gents. I copped a lot of abuse for trying to have a fair and reasonable discussion on here yesterday. I just want to say all supporters get a bit biased and defensive when it comes to the team we love. I thought it might be entertaining for some of you to see the responses I received yesterday. Hopefully it serves as a reminder to be more accepting of the thoughts of opposition posters, as you never know how accurate his or her information might be:

(This is 25% of the people who quoted me, I left some out because they were too long, etc)

I didn't mean to insult you, by offering overs.

Temerity is a nice word. My "unbelievable" offer was actually overs though, with all due respect.

Well, yes I did think my proposed trade was fair. However, I was wrong - it wasn't fair for Richmond. You thought I was trying to "completely fleece" Brisbane, when in reality, I actually offered overs.

Well, we now know that 15 + 17 alone would have been accepted.

You're correct, Roylion. Obviously I wasn't prepared to offer Brisbane a "fair and equal" price - I offered more! So as a matter of fact, my offer was not "fair and equal" for Richmond, not Brisbane.

Of course I was shocked by the response I got. My "ridiculous unders" was actually overs.

Well of course most Brisbane supporters are going to think 17 is not enough. However, my "ridiculous trade" was actually overs, so there was no need to boot me off the board in protest of my generous trade suggestion.

Sometimes it's healthy to get a different perspective to balance supporter bias.

Do you still believe my input into the discussion was worthy of such a response?

I hope you'll recover one day from this terrible experience on our board.

Z5ji6o3.gif

Oh for crying out loud, have some courtesy and manners!

For myself, I see no malice in your posts here and I see why you feel wrongly maligned.

To a point.

You said it yourself....we are all heavily invested in our football teams and mostly our responses are driven by loyalty and tribalism.

Although you have on the face of it been polite and courteous, the lengths you have gone to to prove your point and rub our noses in it is just inviting further invective.

You could have easily have claimed a "victory" without that line by line quotation nonsense and you would be a lot more welcome here than you are now.

Hey ladies and gents. I copped a lot of abuse for trying to have a fair and reasonable discussion on here yesterday. I just want to say all supporters get a bit biased and defensive when it comes to the team we love. I thought it might be entertaining for some of you to see the responses I received yesterday. Hopefully it serves as a reminder to be more accepting of the thoughts of opposition posters, as you never know how accurate his or her information might be:

(This is 25% of the people who quoted me, I left some out because they were too long, etc)

Temerity is a nice word. My "unbelievable" offer was actually overs though, with all due respect.

Well, yes I did think my proposed trade was fair. However, I was wrong - it wasn't fair for Richmond. You thought I was trying to "completely fleece" Brisbane, when in reality, I actually offered overs.

You're correct, Roylion. Obviously I wasn't prepared to offer Brisbane a "fair and equal" price - I offered more! So as a matter of fact, my offer was not "fair and equal" for Richmond, not Brisbane.

Of course I was shocked by the response I got. My "ridiculous unders" was actually overs.

Well of course most Brisbane supporters are going to think 17 is not enough. However, my "ridiculous trade" was actually overs, so there was no need to boot me off the board in protest of my generous trade suggestion.

Sometimes it's healthy to get a different perspective to balance supporter bias.

Do you still believe my input into the discussion was worthy of such a response?

I'm actually finding it funny that you went to all that trouble. I'm giggling in bed here!
Brilliant late night entertainment sir

You were riding a wave of arrogant, narcissistic, opportunistic w***ers falling over themselves to dig the boots in and offer deadset average trades. Lets also not pretend like you didn't regularly cross the line from attempting genuine discussion to stirring s**t and rubbish trolling.

Is 15 and Miles better than 25 and 40? For sure. Is it still a contextually s**t offer for our club to accept? Most definitely. We're talking real cents on the dollar stuff here for a club that's had a horrible run of it through a combination of bad decisions, bad situations and bad luck. All of this got you excited though as evidenced by you spending a lot of the last week pulling your dick in that thread at the prospect of getting him while simultaneously writing him off.

To waltz back through and act like you've been victimized here is crap. Pull your head in.

I get all the well wishing of the kid but thanks for absolutely nothing mate, you will go down as one of the worst decisions the club has ever made in a long line of horrible decisions and you have caused this club a lot of loss, hope you enjoy being close to your family at that incredibly close 150km away.

It is hard not to be bitter when you think of who else we could have got at 2 and to now watch yet another high pick and future plank probably carve up at another club.

So what do our recruiters do now to stop the bleeding? What is to say young guys won’t continue to just use and abuse us so they can use the pathetic excuse of homesickness yet again? I wish these kids would be honest in the interview stage and just flat out say they won’t stay.

I get all the compassion for the kid but I do wonder whether we should have just kept him to his contract and let him play in the bush league for two years if that is what it came to so he wouldn’t be around the club, being the constant Mr. Niceguys is not doing us any favours.

I know many will diesagree strongly with this post, that’s fine, it is what it is. Rant/Tant Over.

That's ok, you're allowed to have a different opinion to others (or so they say;))

At some point yesterday afternoon, I think a lot of us would've felt the same way.....today is another day and we move on, sort of.....and hopefully as a club, we learn some lessons from it all. Not sure what those lessons might be, but there must be something to take away from the whole saga.

That's ok, you're allowed to have a different opinion to others (or so they say;))

At some point yesterday afternoon, I think a lot of us would've felt the same way.....today is another day and we move on, sort of.....and hopefully as a club, we learn some lessons from it all. Not sure what those lessons might be, but there must be something to take away from the whole saga.
Dont be blindsided thinking a player will stay due to some small connection in the past

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back