Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

When this started I could easily say I wouldn't have had any hard feelings if gaffy had left. The more this saga rolls on the more I'll be bitter if he goes. When your manager says "I swear on my children's life that he hasn't made his mind up" you know it's bull^**!

But are Connors' imaginary kids enrolled at the school where Gaffy's gf was employed until she presciently announced her imminent resignation in 2015? And how will they cope with her leaving?

IMG_1287.JPG

I work within the Department of Education and have heard that a prominent Perth school has made a godfather offer for her services inspiring young minds of the future. It is claimed that Corpus will not have the capacity to match the offer and have asked for a redeployee in the 20-25 age bracket as a replacement.

That’s not true.

It’s not a prominent school at all.

It’s one of those poorly ran schools the government props up.

A newsletter went out a few weeks ago from Gaff's Mrs school saying she was leaving at the end of this term.

"Staff Movements
I take this opportunity to farewell Indonesian teacher Mr Neil Geuer, who is retiring this term after almost two years at the College, and graduate teacher Ms Emma Van Woerden, who has covered a number of Religious Education classes in the past term. At either end of their careers, both have been wonderful teachers, having embraced the culture and life of the College. We wish them all the very best."

She told work colleagues she was going travelling in term 4 - which would make sense considering partner about to get millions (whoever he signs with) and he would also have most of school term 4 off for holidays before going back to training.

Not sure this info particularly points to him leaving one way or the other... as he is about to get a big pay day whatever he does.

I'D GIVE UP MY JOB AND GO ON HOLIDAYS TOO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Does anyone know what Mr Geuer has done since he stopped teaching Indonesian in 2015? Can he ruck? Is he worth recruiting in 2019? What do you think we would need to offer as a trade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why he’d only want 3 years though. 3 years and he’s 29, this is going to be his last decent contract so he’d want a 5 or 6 surely. Don’t see him staying with us for 3 years and then jumping over to Victoria to end his career, the issues swaying him are happening right now. If he leaves he leaves now, otherwise he’s completing his career at the Eagles.
Sorry when writing this i was on the phone and i couldnt be bothered explaining in detail.
What was said is that Gaff believes the coasters have a great chance to win the GF over the next 3 years. He still wants to finish his footy back in Melb so a 3 year deal is ideal for him.

Sorry when writing this i was on the phone and i couldnt be bothered explaining in detail.
What was said is that Gaff believes the coasters have a great chance to win the GF over the next 3 years. He still wants to finish his footy back in Melb so a 3 year deal is ideal for him.

he can sense we can win 4 in a row and he wants to get in on a 3peat for himself.

Really confused

Did she quit her job in 2015, a month ago or in the next few weeks.

What is going on here

The newsletter that has been posted was from 2015 but when the information first started a couple of months ago there were people saying they knew here/were on FB with her etc saying she'd just given her notice. Her Linkedin still shows her as being employed by Corpus Christi:

Untitled.png

Realistically means one of three things: she was re-hired, she hasn't had another job since or she hates Linkedin.

#filthkeenaninvetigates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back