• NSW

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • WA

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is Lyon listed as a bench player? and same too for Sean Abbott?
Cause our cricket club is run by incompetents. Where is Lyon anyway. Rested? Preparing for Windies Test series more than likely.

Last edited:

Toby Gray on a hat trick on debut, in his first ball of next innings.
Wonder if anyone on debut in Shield cricket has ever achieved a hat trick.
Damien Fleming did it in Test cricket.

Poor display by the Warriors...what are we going to do with Phillippe ??

seriously he is a liability atm and might need to go back to club cricket

We usually struggle on turning decks TBH.

Phillipe will be first out when we get some troops back you'd imagine.

A fairly mediocre red ball cricketer I have to say, now averaging 28.92 after today's innings and currently 8.00 for the season thus far. Only getting a game in this match with Inglis (another player I'm not sold on) away with the PM's XI.

On current form he shouldn't be in the side and likely won't be once the team gets a few players back. It would be best for him to find some form in red ball cricket in the Second XI and at grade level. You'd think someone like Fanning would take his middle order role once Inglis returns or perhaps Ashton Turner who has been in exceptional form at grade level and in the Second XI this season thus far. I imagine WA will only get a few players back here and there which should offer opportunities for other players during the course of the season.

Last edited:
A fairly mediocre red ball cricketer I have to say, now averaging 28.92 after today's innings and currently 8.00 for the season thus far. Only getting a game in this match with Inglis (another player I'm not sold on) away with the PM's XI.

On current form he shouldn't be in the side and likely won't be once the team gets a few players back. It would be best for him to find some form in red ball cricket in the Second XI and at grade level. You'd think someone like Fanning would take his middle order role once Inglis returns or perhaps Ashton Turner who has been in exceptional form at grade level and in the Second XI this season thus far. I imagine WA will only get a few players back here and there which should offer opportunities for other players during the course of the season.

Such a waste with the amount of talent he has....showing nothing at this level and really he should be dominating.

For me he is one of the biggest disappointments in Australian Cricket really thought he would kick on and start dominating shield attacks

what are we going to do with Phillippe
Beaten by a good length offie and some smart work by Holt. Unlucky as had foot on line. Philippe once set can take apart any spinner. Has great footwork and uses all the crease.

The Blues skipper opening, Sangha first drop.

Last edited:
showing nothing at this leve
Did in a couple of innings last year. But has fallen off a cliff this season. Just cant get a start at home. Made plenty in Sri Lanka in June.

Great start Blues.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe I'm asking this with a first innings score of 233, but do WA enforce the follow on if NSW don't get to 84? I probably would

With how hard it is looking to score out there I'd think so. Bowlers won't need a rest yet.
Agreed. Victoria v Tasmania might be the only game on tomorrow

Can't believe I'm asking this with a first innings score of 233, but do WA enforce the follow on if NSW don't get to 84? I probably would
I’d jump back in. Aim at 50/60 runs a session for a day with no pressure to score quickly. Maybe have a lead of around 300 with another day of deterioration with plenty of time left to go for the Win.

I’d jump back in. Aim at 50/60 runs a session for a day with no pressure to score quickly. Maybe have a lead of around 300 with another day of deterioration with plenty of time left to go for the Win.

This

If NSW manages to get together a decent second innings and a lead, chasing on a crumbling last day pitch could be disastrous

Back