Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL.com not working? Match centre has all the scores and stats for me. In Tassie anyway, so watching it live on TV. We are dominating the game, should be more like 5-6 goals ahead though, I just hope that's not a factor and we dominate all night.

5. 7. 37
3. 1. 19

A lot of gettable misses, several of the ones that went through were freakish though, Buddy's second goal was just ridiculous. Buddy on fire, 7 touches, 2 goals, 1 behind. He's been pushing up to the wings, and he just knows when to run back into the forward area to recieve, a couple of times he was on the recieving end of a play that he helped set up off half-back.

19 - 7 inside 50s. We won nearly every clearence. Should be a good night.

i understand I could get in trouble, and I understand that anyone who replies to this could get in trouble, but I am in the UK and looking for an online stream of the match. Anyone who has a website to this would be much appreciated!!!!!

Yep, that's a card.

Websites came online half way through that quarter.

Murphy is playing well. His decision making seems to have improved a lot. His disposal is still not great, but that's something you can work around. His defensive work has been really good.

Speculation in the commentary box that Hodge may have a problem with his knee. The medicos seemed to be rubbing the lower knee, but hopefully, it may possibly just be a corkie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last 5 to 10 minutes extremely worrying. We're losing the quarter now, dissapointing.

Need to kick this one Musto!!

MUUUSSSSTOOOOOO!!!!!! Two simply awesome goals from Musto. We win the quarter after all. 21 points up at Half time. Phew. Bateman has been pretty good, he's in a shut down role, but that mark just now could well have resulted in a 12 point turn around. Bombers were looking really dangerous.

Half time stats courtesy of our friends at:http://livescores.afl.com.au/all-matches.html

Screenshot2010-06-18at85220PM.png

Screenshot2010-06-18at85231PM.png

And Musto kicks it!!!!!!

Needed that goal. Good settler on half time.

Changa doing a great job on Stanton.

We sure did! Musto is killing Fletcher, love it. Hope we can put them away early in this quarter. Playing against the Cats last week will hurt them I reckon.

Looking for a lift from Hodge in the 2nd half and for Buddy and Cyril to keep turning it on.

Let's bury the filthy scum.

Love it! Vision shown of Matty Knights in the coaching box clearly saying "one more" after the scum kicked a goal. Not only did they not get it, it came all the way back to Musto on the 50 who kicks a goal after the siren.

Few goals up now, but I can still sense a close one brewing. Buddy completely tearing it up all over the ground and it seems as if Clarko has basically given him a ticket to roam where ever he feels necessary. One minute he starts on the wing at the bounce, then he goes back or forward depending on what he wants. Great to watch!

Murph has made a few mistakes but has done some nice things too, going back with the flight of the ball early on being one example.

Ossie back to his 08 form and he was rewarded with a free kick when he ran from one 50m line to the other in chase of a bomber and eventually pinged him.

Midfield as a whole is doing well, though faded a little late in that quarter. Rioli getting alot of time in the center square and doing well.

Sam Mitchell interviewing Alastair Clarkson for the half time show....this should be great!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back