Game Day Geelong v Port Adelaide Rd 13 - Hey its now.. Thur June 10 2021 740 pm at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post bye. Against good opposition. Interstate.
Yeah... I'm not expecting much really.
looking forward to it, but not expecting a result we would like.

We seem to be plagued by complacency after a bye, have brought in a couple of seemingly under-done players, and the lockdown / flight lead in to the game has been less than ideal.

It's a dangerous combination of factors, but their outs counter-act that a little.

We'll learn something about the team tonight.

Getting nervous and will start to feel sick when I get to the ground. It really is tough supporting your team against 90 percent of the other fans more often than not. However I will be loud and I will be proud and win lose or draw the opposition fans will know exactly who I am there to support.

Incidentally much better than Crows games in my opinion as they seem to understand the game better and don't umpire bash the entire time regardless of how obvious the decision is.

Who wins.........well........true 50/50 I reckon but hopefully the beautiful blue and white
I'm like that now. On the tram heading in now. A few sprinkling of cat's fans got on just after Brighton Rd.
The long wait in the saca indoor nets worries me. Yes they would have taken that all in to acount...smells of a slow start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Game Matters
Games against other premiership contenders matter more than games against also-ran's.
The win against the Tigers was a watershed moment ... getting the monkey off out back.
These are the games that build confidence and character
Tonight will show if our game style will hold up to the pressure.
Tonight will show any game plan adjustments we need to address
Tonight will show the players, able to perform at their best.
Tonight will expose players that may falter under pressure.
Tonight we find out weakest links....
They will have to make way for Guthrie, Stanley and Narkle

I expect the Cats to prevail but don't expect tonight's game to decided till Q4

I saw zuth get off the plane. If he’s the sub over narkle i will melt like kraft singles under the griller.
They likely flew a decent squad over - no reason why they'd only take 23 players, especially as there's no VFL match to prepare for

This Game Matters
Games against other premiership contenders matter more than games against also-ran's.
The win against the Tigers was a watershed moment ... getting the monkey off out back.

But Hawthorn fans have been telling me for years that only finals matter? 🤔

This Game Matters

. We are not premiership contenders and never will be under Ken. expect you to win comfortably while Ken is in the coaches box with his arms folded...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Lol, we are not premiership contenders, never will be under Hinkley. I expect you to win comfortably will Ken is in the coaches box with his arms folded...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I didn't see your name or team and until the second half of the first sentence figured you were one of *our* usual suspects :p

Is he having a career best season?
I'd say having Cameron and Hawkins has helped. He had a really good start to last year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back