• Yep, GTFO

Votes: 129 63.9%
  • Nah, gun. Keep him in.

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Send him to the SANFL to find form

Votes: 61 30.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheesh - anyone realise it was his birthday today - he was 27 by my calculations? Can't even 'party' for a birthday!

Must trade. We need a Blight like moment. The club needs to clean out the dead wood.

MacKay - I dont care how Victorian the commentators are, if they still cant say his name right after 8-9 years on a senior list, and 139 AFL games, then it has to be that he is so bad he doesnt get noticed. Have a look at the way players like Heath Shaw, Birchall, Mackie, S Hill, Yarran etc contribute. Then you have MacKay who hasnt had over 14 possessions in about 2 months, or over 60 Fantasy points. What good is speed and an elite leg if you arent running to get the ball, and only 8 kicks a game. Currently has his lowest disposal count average since his debut year

I didnt see the game today but assume he was putrid again. Who was worse him or wright? * i hope both are gone next week for sydney..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty harsh criticism of the guy im not his biggest fan but i think he's been ok! Yeah he might have turned the ball over a bit but he is taking the game on and when a player is doing that they are always going to make mistakes

Pretty harsh criticism of the guy im not his biggest fan but i think he's been ok! Yeah he might have turned the ball over a bit but he is taking the game on and when a player is doing that they are always going to make mistakes
He player on the wing and had 13 possessions

I can't be the only one that questions this but does he really have pace?

I have seen him chase a few opponents this year and lets be fair about this, Wil E Coyote has more chance of catching the Roadrunner. I mean I'm not expecting him to catch people with a 5 metre head start but they all increase the distance on him, he doesn't close it down. Compare that with Mr Cameron and a 5 metre gap probably guarantees you at full pace about 10 metres to get rid of it before he grabs you. Charlie has pace, Mackay is faster than Lyons but not by much.

And we've had 6 odd years of this since his debut in 2008... even I'm saying enough!

Agree. He didnt get a lot of it and never does but he provided some much needed run today. Id prefer we had a more effective winger but he always offers more than wright does.

Back