Review Good and Bad v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing
Eddie going full Gladiator at the end.

tumblr_m21d1flzQ71qa0na7o1_500.gif

We've played better than tonight for most of the season, not just the last three weeks. We're a much better side than was on show today

Kicking 3.9 in the second was critical. If we kicked 7.5 or something like that, the game would have been practically over, bar the singing. From there, we would have destroyed them. Instead, our poor kicking gave Port hope and allowed them to keep piling on the pressure in the second half.

Just saw a video on Facebook of Port fans throwing banana peels at Eddie. Disgraceful.

The Port fans around me were absolute ferals and I was in reserved seating. I was copping ribbing all game as the only Crows fans for a ten metre radius around them and every time I clapped a goal they'd mock me. Always up and about when Port were coming at us but as soon as we won they bolted as far away as they could. Not the first time that's happend. Truly the most gutless and pathetic supporters in the game.

They really hate Eddie and Tex. So jealous of their abilities they just rip into them.

Everything was holding the ball. Within 000.01 second of a Crows player touching the ball it was HTB!!! Every tackle was too high, every out of bounds was deliberate, everything was a free to them and even when Lynch was placed in a virtual headlock it was a bullshit free!!! They're the most uneducated bunch of classless flogs in world sports. An absolute disgrace.

Suck balls Port, that's a sweep baby and we're in second place. Eat s**t.

Post it if you can.

Just saw a video on Facebook of Port fans throwing banana peels at Eddie. Disgraceful.

The Port fans around me were absolute ferals and I was in reserved seating. I was copping ribbing all game as the only Crows fans for a ten metre radius around them and every time I clapped a goal they'd mock me. Always up and about when Port were coming at us but as soon as we won they bolted as far away as they could. Not the first time that's happend. Truly the most gutless and pathetic supporters in the game.

They really hate Eddie and Tex. So jealous of their abilities they just rip into them.

Everything was holding the ball. Within 000.01 second of a Crows player touching the ball it was HTB!!! Every tackle was too high, every out of bounds was deliberate, everything was a free to them and even when Lynch was placed in a virtual headlock it was a bullshit free!!! They're the most uneducated bunch of classless flogs in world sports. An absolute disgrace.

Who takes bananas to the footy? Thats some fairly special prep there

They are delusional.

We were crippled by injury this year

Sloane should get weeks for eye gouging Ebert

Punching on in the hill after the game, pissing on the grass as the crowds walk past..feral ****s.

You're not serious... are you?

The pretenders couldnt even crack 50,000 for their grand final...we do that with our eyes shut on a dewy Sunday evening.

There were a sea of crows colours at the game. We did everything to get them the 50k but they still couldn't crack it

Crouch >>>>> Vince

Yeah and I love Bernard

Nah. Crouch will be a gun but imagine Vince under Pyke. Look at him under one of the most boring coaches ever to pull a flag. He would be absolutely invaluable in this current side.

We effed up there and should have offloaded DMac and whatever else they wanted for that pick.
To me at leAst, Bernie was never a seller and I hate how our club sold him out,especially considering the free rides they have given players who have less talent and natural ability than Bernies pinky toenail.

So much this. We took it way to easy. Listening to Pyke and the players this week it was a marked difference to every other week this season. They seemed to believe they belonged and this would be a formality. Good that they got shown up by a rabble. Hopefully they see the value in not getting ahead of themselves anymore

Not sure i agree with this. Shown up? Maybe for intensity at times, but we dominated Q2. Just couldn't kick straight. We kick straight there and go into HT with a 40 point lead, the 2nd half is a whole different kettle of fish

We even hit the lead in Q1 after they came out breathing their inferiority complex fire. Pyke then did a full reset and at one stage it was 21-1 I50's..... poor finishing hurt us tonight and nothing more

And that can be fixed easily

I saw that as well. Hopefully something is made of it, ban the woman and make an example. ******* pond scum.

My prediction was a win 15-30, anyone who thought this would be a walkover knows nothing of Showdowns. They were baited all week, they have let their fans down all year - this is the one thing they could do for their home crowd. Nah was always going to be tough.

Also we have been on holiday for 3 rounds, not easy to get back in th groove being under pressure.

Really good effort to grind out a win and if we had of kicked straight would have smashed them which = nothing wrong with effort or systems.
Exactly the same read on the match that I have. Of course people will be disappointed it wasn't a walk in the park - we've been spoilt for almost a month. It's so good to know the systems we have in place allow us to change gears when things are intense. Port never got too long a run on. We made plenty of opportunities but were lax in converting them. Such is life. 4 points is infinitely more valuable all the underpants we ruined tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly the same read on the match that I have. Of course people will be disappointed it wasn't a walk in the park - we've been spoilt for almost a month. It's so good to know the systems we have in place allow us to change gears when things are intense. Port never got too long a run on. We made plenty of opportunities but were lax in converting them. Such is life. 4 points is infinitely more valuable all the underpants we ruined tonight.

Yep, numbers said 25-30 points. Had several mates take Port at the line and they all cleaned up

If Sloane hadn't belted Ebert we would of won by five goals at least. Stirred up the natives.

Ricciutto commentating was shocking, his loyalty is to fox footy with the way he covered the umpires arse. Umpires protected Port tonight. Gave them htb's they wouldn't pay us. kept bringing the Port crowd into the game

Thought our defense was outstanding tonight with the way the midfield got spanked.We could see who the tired players were from last weeks high tailing it out of Perth. Stat sheets don't lie.

I can see Jenkins being a real problem for those we play in finals. Bobs up at important times all year, even if having a bad day.

You see that ten times a game. They were booing him like he was a dirty player. He'd have to be one of the most fairest players in the game.

It's not like he deliberately punched Ebert in the face. He went for the spoil and missed the ball.

But I suspect he'll get 1 week suspension at the minimum as he doesn't play for Hawthorn

Keep believing your own s**t Ken

Talking up how good their list is and how they were a fraction away from finals if it wasn't for injuries? He's fighting for his job so it suits him to say that.

Just brought up that vid on AA. Rowie ropable.

You see that ten times a game. They were booing him like he was a dirty player. He'd have to be one of the most fairest players in the game.
Nothing to see in that from Sloane.

Arm was extended for a spoil - accidental contact to the head. They got 50m, that was all it deserved.

As if that is even close to a reportable offence. FFS Boomer Harvey nearly took Mitchell's head off and got nothing. Cyril bumped a guy in the chin and got nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back