News Goodbye Star, hello ISC - 2017 kits

Remove this Banner Ad

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

First impressions are that I like it.

I wasn't going to buy a new Collingwood jumper for 2017 as I bought both home & clash for 2016. Oh well, we'll see.

Ditto. I never bought a Star jumper so as long as they don't fit like tarpolan sacks with arm and neck holes I might get one this off-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think the club realised that November the 1st was Melbourne Cup day, and that no-one will be working when the site is due to be up.
That sounds very likely. The same thing seems to have happened to the Bombers online store who are also switching to ISC. They also have a message saying the online store is back on November 1st but it didn't come online today either.

That sounds very likely. The same thing seems to have happened to the Bombers online store who are also switching to ISC. They also have a message saying the online store is back on November 1st but it didn't come online today either.

So Bombers got off Adidas too?

So why the hell didn't we go back?

why are you repeatedly browsing the Bombers online store? Do you have a dirty secret you want to share with the class?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back