Mod. Notice Grand Final Avatar week - get around your club *****Platinum BF Membership up for grabs****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done - the bookends of 89' (Even though Ayresy was capable of playing anywhere)

Am in with the Ultimate Premiership Side. A smaller version due to the avatar size restrictions

Yep, I'm in, great idea.

Love this pic and to left is the dejected form of ling head down and walking away:thumbsu:

Your username contradicts (if that's the correct use of the word) your avatar. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am in with the Ultimate Premiership Side. A smaller version due to the avatar size restrictions

Your username contradicts (if that's the correct use of the word) your avatar. ;)

This parallel world does exist. It's where Mitch Thorp kicked 75 goals from CHF and Beau Dowler excelled at CHB after a mid season switch from the forward line.

This parallel world does exist. It's where Mitch Thorp kicked 75 goals from CHF and Beau Dowler excelled at CHB after a mid season switch from the forward line.

After Dowler had wrapped up the Coleman Medal by round 12.

I am not changing mine...because I don't know how to do it. But if I did it would show Clinton Young in full stride from behind clearly showing his number 11. That is what this Saturday is all about....number 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back