Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

You can probably mount a convincing argument that he already is.

I know I’ve said this to you before but as I’ve spent the better part of a week swapping between the two shows on a five hourly basis can I congratulate you once more on combining your avatar with a username based on the two greatest sitcom characters of all time

Don’t use that as a metric mate.

Why?

You have a better impartial standardardised rating which goes through 15 key advanced stats?

It's not perfect, but it's better than "the vibe".

The average joe blow footy fan just looks at the disposal column.

Excluding the rucks who get over valued, is the below a terrible list of the top 50 players of 2023? No.

1710998597533.png

Why?

You have a better impartial standardardised rating which goes through 15 key advanced stats?

It's not perfect, but it's better than "the vibe"
I respect SuperCoach and SuperCoach players as much as I do any piece of dog 💩 I happen to step on along Beaconsfield Parade.

But that’s me.

IMO that’s not making the most of his high ceiling. You put your absolute blue chips on ball. Decent midfielders aren’t the blue chip midfielders that can change a game single handed.

Think of the best players of the past decade, they are all midfield and forward of centre players. Petracca, Danger, Dusty, GAJ, Judd, Fyfe and the new crop in Rozee, Butters, Gulden, Daicos etc they are all on the ball. You don’t keep them on the back flank.
Midfielders who can go forward and kick a goal a game are worth their weight in gold.

Midfielders who can go forward and kick a goal a game are worth their weight in gold.
He was drafted as a small forward who could pinch hit in the middle and hit unprecedented numbers in doing so

He will go into the middle when North have appropriate distributors down back. Right now, they’d be conceding a shitload more goals to repeat i50’s if not for Sheezel’s distribution off of HB

Or the Roos will have cap problems and the players leave for more money elsewhere.

Cap problem, lol that's a carlton, wc, collingwood thing.

As to leaving for money, i don't think we've had any player of note in our recent history.

Just in case people are going to say but but but mcckercher to tas for 2 million a season, yes, have a look at the compo for that.

As to leaving for money, i don't think we've had any player of note in our recent history.

Just in case people are going to say but but but mcckercher to tas for 2 million a season, yes, have a look at the compo for that.
Didn’t McKay leave last year for more money?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GOAT is often misconstruded to be just about one player but in actuality, for a player to become GOAT, those around him are also almost great player. E.g. when you say jordan to around him, pippen, rodman, lonly, kukovic...

To compare sheezal and daicos, look around them when they come to the start of their prime, usually considered around 22, 23.

At north, when sheez is 22. Uniacke will be like 28, absolute prime. Simpkin 29, prime. Wardlaw, duursma, mckercher entering their prime. Powell, stephens, ford, taylor, phillips all around 26, 27 i.e. prime

Why?

It's not perfect, but it's better than "the vibe".

The average joe blow footy fan just looks at the disposal column.

Excluding the rucks who get over valued, is the below a terrible list of the top 50 players of 2023? No.

View attachment 1934616

That is a terrible top 50 list of players.

[Start new thread] Caleb Serong - Can he be the GOAT?

Ever since we had that moronic dusty goat thread we have had all these other equally stupid goat threads… it’s dropping the IQ of big footy by the second.
Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

You will have a dozen young, top 20 players on your list.

You think they will all be happy to earn average money cos of the kulcha ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back