Harry McKay hit on Harry Sheezel

Remove this Banner Ad

At least a week, one would think. Especially given how the Logue and Acres appeals were adjudicated this week.

High contact, high impact, behind the play...

screenshot_20230407_195123-jpg.1652960

At least a week, one would think. Especially given how the Logue and Acres appeals were adjudicated this week.

High contact, high impact, behind the play...

screenshot_20230407_195123-jpg.1652960
so norf for this to be the game takeaway..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the way the umpiring went today: Sheezel to cop 2 weeks for unlawfully headbutting McKay's forearm
I was a bit disappointed at the game.

I was expecting all four out on a show and propose to Curnow they were that in love and they didn’t.

Maybe they asked for his phone number after the game and what his favourite restaurant was.

Well if Charlie says No, maybe Chuck Cripps might go on a date with them ;)

Fine. Maybe a week that’ll get challenged. But Harry seemed to fight that initial instinct to let his feet leave the ground (mighty close to doing it, though). So he avoided the absolute cardinal sin I look for when judging these. Seemed like the initial intent was to bump, but changed his mind just before impact - body language read for me is Harry got awkward when he realised how high he was getting Cheese.

Fine. Maybe a week that’ll get challenged. But Harry seemed to fight that initial instinct to let his feet leave the ground (mighty close to doing it, though). So he avoided the absolute cardinal sin I look for when judging these. Seemed like the initial intent was to bump, but changed his mind just before impact - body language read for me is Harry got awkward when he realised how high he was getting Cheese.
Yeah, it's going to be tough to get off. Was a strange action looking at it, not quite sure I've seen that technique for a bump, sloppy doing it raised like that though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back