FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on this year overall? Thought it had some cracker episodes. But for the most part - felt like it is starting to run out of stream a bit IMO.

Also, they're better off having a week off if Tom isn't available. He hosts so effortlessly - but it's not the same without him.

Thoughts on this year overall? Thought it had some cracker episodes. But for the most part - felt like it is starting to run out of stream a bit IMO.

Also, they're better off having a week off if Tom isn't available. He hosts so effortlessly - but it's not the same without him.
We stopped watching for a few months this year. We normally only skip an episode if there's a guest host or a terrible panel but we lost interest about halfway through the season and only tuned in for the finale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didn't realise Cal Wilson was 53... I remember her being on Spicks and Specks in the old days, she looked about 18, she must've been in her 30s.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I reckon the last few months of this season contained some of the best episodes they have ever done.

Took a while to get rolling though this year imo, the first couple of months it seemed a bit flat but they really took off the second half of the season - happy it's back again next year.

I reckon the last few months of this season contained some of the best episodes they have ever done.

Took a while to get rolling though this year imo, the first couple of months it seemed a bit flat but they really took off the second half of the season - happy it's back again next year.
Has to come back yeh, one of the top FTA comedy shows, give me this over the tons of rubbish singing or dating shows any day.

Empty hole now in Monday nights viewing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back