News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his s**t takes, they don’t belong here.

This from that Mitchell says Hawks have no limit article.

After eight wins in 2022 and seven last year, Mitchell is aware the hopes will lift again for further growth in 2024. But the Hawks haven't sat down to discuss their expectations on returning to the finals for the first time since 2015.

That's exceptional research, being able to find facts that don't exist is tricky.

This from that Mitchell says Hawks have no limit article.

After eight wins in 2022 and seven last year, Mitchell is aware the hopes will lift again for further growth in 2024. But the Hawks haven't sat down to discuss their expectations on returning to the finals for the first time since 2015.

That's exceptional research, being able to find facts that don't exist is tricky.
All other clubs are measured against when they last played finals, we're measured against when we last won a flag. Such is the might of the HFC.

All other clubs are measured against when they last played finals, we're measured against when we last won a flag. Such is the might of the HFC.
I would be happy with that comparison, but all they needed to do was add the word "grand"

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pin the opposition in their own half for decent amounts of time then both Weddle and Sicily ar long range goal scoring threats.

In todays game don’t need to be a forward to be up the ground

ESPN top 50 worth a read.

Only one Hawks player makes the cut, Sicily at 10.

The writer makes a very good case that in the truest sense of the word Sicily could be argued to be the AFLs MVP as we had an average losing margin of 49 points for the games he missed last year!

CJ's CK's

I must ask... have I reached the age where young people fashion confuses me, or is it just nuts out there at the moment?

Those baggy pants are so uncomfortable and awkward. Thought they were resigned to history.

Alternatively, I've been on a beach holiday for the past week and the amount of G-banger bikinis on show from all ages is genuinely something that's taken time to get used to.

I must ask... have I reached the age where young people fashion confuses me, or is it just nuts out there at the moment?

Those baggy pants are so uncomfortable and awkward. Thought they were resigned to history.

Alternatively, I've been on a beach holiday for the past week and the amount of G-banger bikinis on show from all ages is genuinely something that's taken time to get used to.
With pants that low, nuts are definitely out.

ESPN top 50 worth a read.

Only one Hawks player makes the cut, Sicily at 10.

The writer makes a very good case that in the truest sense of the word Sicily could be argued to be the AFLs MVP as we had an average losing margin of 49 points for the games he missed last year!
That is possibly the worst top 50 I have ever seen. I don’t even know where to begin 🤮

What exactly is interesting?
I'm intrigued to know what they're doing at Glenferrie Oval. Photo shoot maybe? Other than the Michael Tuck stand, players bench and rusty turnstile there's not much remnants since they pulled down the Ferguson Stand. Last time i passed by they were completely gutting inside so wonder what the plan there was.

I'm intrigued to know what they're doing at Glenferrie Oval. Photo shoot maybe? Other than the Michael Tuck stand, players bench and rusty turnstile there's not much remnants since they pulled down the Ferguson Stand. Last time i passed by they were completely gutting inside so wonder what the plan there was.
launching the new Retro jumper?

although they aren't retro....they are all post 2000.....which is well after we left Glenferrie.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back