Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hawks vs Dons - Changes and Discussion Here

100617_team.gif

Followers: Renouf, Hodge, Sewell

Interchange: Ellis, Muston, Skipper, Young

Emergencies: Peterson, Shiels, Whitecross

In: Bateman, Young

Out: Peterson (omitted), Whitecross (omitted)

Hawthorn
B: Brent Guerra, Stephen Gilham, Thomas Murphy
HB: Grant Birchall, Ben Stratton, Rick Ladson
C: Jordan Lewis, Sam Mitchell, Chance Bateman
HF: Michael Osborne, Lance Franklin, Shaun Burgoyne
F: Cyril Rioli, Jarryd Roughead, Ryan Schoenmakers
Foll: Brent Renouf, Luke Hodge, Brad Sewell
I/C: Xavier Ellis, Beau Muston, Wayde Skipper, Clinton Young
Emg: Carl Peterson, Liam Shiels, Brendan Whitecross

In: Bateman, Young
Out: Brendan Whitecross, Carl Peterson

edit: sorry, team already posted

Peterson VERY VERY unlucky

Schoenmakers taken Peterson's spot. We need pace and we go with a slower tall defender up forward.

He was really bad last time against the Bombers, so maybe they remembered that.

Very disappointing with Peterson out.

Add Gibson & Browny in there and we are at 100% :thumbsu:

Petersen is unlucky but someone had to get dropped!!, and Bateman should be put on notice!

Best looking team on paper so far in 2010 :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They must have a role designated for Ryan Schoenmakers against the Bombers. I can't think of any other reason he'd be kept in ahead of Peterson. He hasn't impressed me at all this year.

maybe Young will not play and Chubbs will come in??

Not sure i like that either, but gues some one has to go, Bit worried about Shoemakers playing againts the Bombers i remember him turning it over at crucial stages againts them last game, Is it posible to keep both Young and Peterson and Drop Shoey?

Depending on weather, they'll probably twist Schoey's ankle late tomorrow and bring Peterson in.

Not sure i like that either, but gues some one has to go, Bit worried about Shoemakers playing againts the Bombers i remember him turning it over at crucial stages againts them last game, Is it posible to keep both Young and Peterson and Drop Shoey?

maybe the wanted the height md? not sure....the scum selections were a bit bewildering as well...drop 3 defenders and bring up 3 defenders

Depending on weather, they'll probably twist Schoey's ankle late tomorrow and bring Peterson in.

Dont like the twisted ankle part but like the Peterson in Shoey out part, He really hasnt impressed me this year, last year he looked the part but seems to be turning it over as much if not more the Murphy.

I just looked up at the last team we fielded againts the Scum and no Peterson?
Why dont they like playing him againts the Scum?

I can not understand the reasoning behind keeping Schoey and dropping Peterson.:confused:
Surely Peterson would have a lot more to offer than Schoey does on a cold wet Melbourne night??

Schoenmakers did a pretty good job on Taylor Walker last week, perhaps we're mindful of having decent cover for Hurley and Gumby while still being able to cover their ruckmen resting forward.

And has Peterson been a bit quiet the last few weeks? Perhaps just a rest for him. Although I agree it's concerning we've dropped a couple of guys who bag a few goals each week.

very very tough on peterson...

but i'm happy to give beau muston some more time... so yeah... i guess the ins are pretty big too... but... it does hurt our forward line a bit

Re Peterson:

My guess is that it's to do with the fast paced gamestyle that the bombers play and peterson isn't the best endurance player just yet.

Further, he will get a rest occasionally as we have already seen, and resting him this week gives him effectively a 3 week break (adelaide match - bulldogs match) and will assist him in being well rested and hopefully right to play a number of consecutive matches against top notch sides after the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back