Preview Hawthorne vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 04/08/18 @ 1.45PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This.

They hate us for 84 and 85, yet they’re the team that largely dominated the 80’s decade.

1984 was the one that got away from them, they really should have had it won by HT, of course it could be argued that if Essendon had kicked straight then it could have been an easier Essendon win.

An absolute **** of a bloke. You could just see from his appearance on AFL 360 how arrogant he is. You ****!...........******!

Oh yeah...and we’ll win tomorrow.

Yet I've watched him mucking around with Essendon supporters and having a laugh with Harvey so I sometimes think its an act, sure he might have hated Essendon (admitted to being scared) in his playing days, but nowadays he basically lives off it more than anything else, I think had he never played in a premiership then it might be a different story.

Yet I've watched him mucking around with Essendon supporters and having a laugh with Harvey so I sometimes think its an act, sure he might have hated Essendon (admitted to being scared) in his playing days, but nowadays he basically lives off it more than anything else, I think had he never played in a premiership then it might be a different story.

Nah here’s a too cocky ****

1984 was the one that got away from them, they really should have had it won by HT, of course it could be argued that if Essendon had kicked straight then it could have been an easier Essendon win.

BS they should have. 3.11 at half time. As much as their bad kicking kept us in it, our bad kicking gifted them the lead.

BS they should have. 3.11 at half time. As much as their bad kicking kept us in it, our bad kicking gifted them the lead.

That could be said and with how Essendon run over them then had we kicked straighter then it could have been a 1985 type margin.

That would really have pissed Dermie off. as would no one ever bringing up his eight goal effort in the 1985 GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone should start a thread on Sam mitchells book, or rename this one.

Someone should start a thread on Sam mitchells book, or rename this one.
Yeah, about time people got back to talking about the game tomorrow.

I can't stand Mitchell as much as anyone, but in the end his book has nothing to do with the game tomorrow.

That could be said and with how Essendon run over them then had we kicked straighter then it could have been a 1985 type margin.

That would really have pissed Dermie off. as would no one ever bringing up his eight goal effort in the 1985 GF.

Kevin Walsh was a whipping boy but he pantsed Brereton in 84.

Yeah, about time people got back to talking about the game tomorrow.

I can't stand Mitchell as much as anyone, but in the end his book has nothing to do with the game tomorrow.

As someone who grew up during our rivalry in the eighties and has a family of in-laws full of them all I can say is that I hope we win by a point. From a dodgy free kick. And a fifty. Paid after the siren sounds.

* Hawthorne and * the horse they rode in on.

As someone who grew up during our rivalry in the eighties and has a family of in-laws full of them all I can say is that I hope we win by a point. From a dodgy free kick. And a fifty. Paid after the siren sounds.

**** Hawthorne and **** the horse they rode in on.

Not my immediate family, they are all bombers. But cousins uncles aunties etc I have a lot of Collingwood and carlton supporters. * I'm glad there's no hawthorn supporters...

Sam Mitchell's family lives on the same street I used to. I know you'll think I am just going to bat for him but seriously he is an awesome guy.

Competitive on the footy field as anyone you'll see, but an awesome person and family.

It's funny how we perceive players based on what we see on the footy field. For example I just for some reason think Treloar is a massive flog but I have no idea why and have never met him.

Sam Mitchell's family lives on the same street I used to. I know you'll think I am just going to bat for him but seriously he is an awesome guy.

Competitive on the footy field as anyone you'll see, but an awesome person and family.

It's funny how we perceive players based on what we see on the footy field. For example I just for some reason think Treloar is a massive flog but I have no idea why and have never met him.

To do the injecting motion to his fellow players is a ****’s act. And now he’s latest comments. As if he would’ve done any different if directed by Clarko, science and medical staff.

He’ll make a s**t coach.

To do the injecting motion to his fellow players is a ****’s act. And now he’s latest comments. As if he would’ve done any different if directed by Clarko, science and medical staff.

He’ll make a s**t coach.
We sit here all day and troll each other, can you imagine amping that up tenfold if we were players. I can get why you guys would hate it but we laughed. It's like Lloyd on Sewell. You will forever love it, us Hawks (well me anyway) struggle even watching the YouTube.

He’ll make a s**t coach.

I was more peeved off with the Essendon players lack of response, they should have sat him firmly on his arse for that.

We sit here all day and troll each other, can you imagine amping that up tenfold if we were players. I can get why you guys would hate it but we laughed. It's like Lloyd on Sewell. You will forever love it, us Hawks (well me anyway) struggle even watching the YouTube.

Yet he was the only prick to do so. Other players showed sympathy. Not the same as whacking a guy in a game either.

It was a low act to fellow players who had been let down by own club. It could have happened to any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back