Autopsy Heartbreaking loss to swans by 2 points

Remove this Banner Ad

so disappointing

We’ve run out of players:(

I thought it was all over halfway through the last quarter but they fought their way back in and almost pulled it off. All things considered it was an incredible effort

Pendles and Steel should hang there heads in Shame

2 leaders and Best Players and in Huge Game where Pathetic

Loss like that could Kill our Season.

Moore is a Liability when he Plays. Can barely get thru 1 Game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pendles and Steel should hang there heads in Shame

2 leaders and Best Players and in Huge Game where Pathetic

Loss like that could Kill our Season.

Moore is a Liability when he Plays. Can barely get thru 1 Game

How stupid were so many of us to back Moore in to lead our back line for the rest of the season? Ugh I feel so dirty.

That said, Madgen was awesome and gets a pass card based on the fact that he was expected to shut down the best forward in the game.

Can’t blame injuries for that, game was there to be won and our leaders didn’t stand up. Pendles, Sidebottom, Cox and Mayne, hang your heads in shame.

Yes you can.
Although yes we should have won it when in front.

The dream is over for this season. GWS and Dees are in better shape. Our senior players were putrid (except for Adams).

Yeah. I can see us Losing the last 3 Games and Finish 9th or 10th

So frustrating that they can come out after 1/2 time and just waltz around for a 1/4 doing nothing.
Injuries does not excuse effort.

Should we stop our investments in women’s footy, netball, basketball, esports or whatever else the club plans on doing in the future and focus our investment on infrastructure on keeping our players on the park?

Our inability to keep our best players on the park has ruined our season. One that we had a genuine chance to win a flag all because we don’t want to pay a footy tax so we have subpar employees.

Will be an unpopular opinion but food for thought.

How stupid we’re so many of us to back Moore in to lead our back line for the rest of the season? Ugh I feel so dirty.

That said, Madgen was awesome and gets a pass card based on the fact that he was expected to shut down the best forward in the game.

Moore sign for what we want or he can go to another Club as you can't Rely on his Body

Remove this Banner Ad

Back