Help! Login issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi all,

Hopefully somebody here has experienced the same problem and has the answer.

For some unknown reason, as of the weekend when I try and go to the fantasy login page it takes me to the 2016 page and won't let me login.

Ideas?

In Windows 7 and Chrome. I can login in Explorer but it is dreadfully slow.

Cheers

Hi all,

Hopefully somebody here has experienced the same problem and has the answer.

For some unknown reason, as of the weekend when I try and go to the fantasy login page it takes me to the 2016 page and won't let me login.

Ideas?

In Windows 7 and Chrome. I can login in Explorer but it is dreadfully slow.

Cheers

Try this:

1. Clear your internet cache for the browser.

To do it In Chrome:

Top Right "..." vertically -> "Settings" -> "Advanced" -> "Clear Browsing Data" -> tick "Cached Images and Files." -> "Clear Data."

(Note: if you're comfortable with knowing all your other passwords, can just clear cookies and other site data too if the cached images and files doesn't fix it, this definitely would, but this will me you will have to manually login to every website you use first time.)

Try this:

1. Clear your internet cache for the browser.

To do it In Chrome:

Top Right "..." vertically -> "Settings" -> "Advanced" -> "Clear Browsing Data" -> tick "Cached Images and Files." -> "Clear Data."

(Note: if you're comfortable with knowing all your other passwords, can just clear cookies and other site data too if the cached images and files doesn't fix it, this definitely would, but this will me you will have to manually login to every website you use first time.)
Cheers.

I cleared the Cache up to 24 hours prior (first time it happened) but it didn't fix it and I am adverse to clearing longer because of passwords as you say.

If I don't get any more hits I may just have to do it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back