Roast How does Damian Barrett still have AFL Media accreditation?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gringo2011

Premium Gold
AFL Club
St Kilda
Seems that purple is trying to be humorous in this weeks sliding doors - attempting to even give us a pat on the back for the year so far!

View attachment 662171
He's maybe having a dig at Geary though, he's certainly not beloved by lots of fans. More like our lambasted lame-legged leader. In the GC game we sat in the cheer squad and he was getting jeered when his stuffed up a kick.

Diehard Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
He's maybe having a dig at Geary though, he's certainly not beloved by lots of fans. More like our lambasted lame-legged leader. In the GC game we sat in the cheer squad and he was getting jeered when his stuffed up a kick.
Not getting into the whole general booing debate, but booing your own players is a disgrace!

Gears is the most underrated player...calling him a lame legged leader says way more about the type of supporters they are. If he’s good enough for the team to want him as captain who the hell are we to say different?

He has to be one of the most courageous players. Do they even watch the game?

I doubt that even DB would stoop so low as to have a dig at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
AFL Club
St Kilda
One attempt at a joke does not a campaigner change.
But, it seems Andrew Bassett's interview has been an ice breaker in the war between Barret and Lethers. Was obviously just escalating so hopefully a turning point.

Regardless of that current relationship wins will improve the Saints publicity on all fronts.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Not getting into the whole general booing debate, but booing your own players is a disgrace!

Gears is the most underrated player...calling him a lame legged leader says way more about the type of supporters they are. If he’s good enough for the team to want him as captain who the hell are we to say different?

He has to be one of the most courageous players. Do they even watch the game?

I doubt that even DB would stoop so low as to have a dig at him.
Maybe Barrett is having more of a dig at those supporters by overly emphasizing how much they love Geary.

Cornish

Premium Gold
AFL Club
St Kilda
That's like who ever put a meme up with Darcy Moore and Kiera Knighly in Bend it like Beckham, Now he looks like he's transgender in my mind and Kiera looks too masculine to comfortably admire.
I am afraid young Darcy with that blonde do hes wearing will always look transgender to me, not the best looking i have seen either.

CaptainRisky

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
St Kilda
Are you saying our own cheer squad jeered him ? If so they are a f____ing disgrace , Im not gears biggest fan but he has been great this year and in any case i have never jeered any of our players , I really hope you talking sh--t gringo because if your not they should be ashamed of themselves

Top Bottom