Teams How many Rd14-16 Bye Round players do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
What is everyone's breakdown of players that have already had their bye vs players that are yet to have their bye?

After Rd12 trades I think I'm in ok shape unless Doggies, Pies & Brissy all end up sharing the same bye.

Had their Bye = 16 (12 Non-rookies, 3 rookies, 1 dead rookie)
Rd 14-16 Bye = 14 (9 Non-rookies, 2 rookies, 3 dead rookies)

We really need some viable rookies from teams that have had their bye already.
Yep. I'm thinking of grabbing De Koning as I didn't get Draper
Will get Wicks this week as well, hopefully sticks around

I want to get BigOMac or Boak this week, but I think I'll have to shift my attention to players that have had their bye. And they're all too expensive or meh

Yep. I'm thinking of grabbing De Koning as I didn't get Draper
Will get Wicks this week as well, hopefully sticks around

I want to get BigOMac or Boak this week, but I think I'll have to shift my attention to players that have had their bye. And they're all too expensive or meh

Spewing TDK is not R/F this year, would have made an ideal F7 downgrade.

I missed rounds 17 and 18 being ruled out bye-wise. Where was that news?

I’ve got 10 players who have had their bye. Should grab a few more next couple of weeks.

It's not official or is it set in stone, however, the AFL did let it be known just before the announcement of the current condensed fixture that it's their preference for the final round or two to be full rounds for obvious reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in a fortunate position of not having any more than two on field players from any team that still has a bye to come. However, including playing rooks, i would be stuffed if the lions, cats and dogs all had their bye the same week. Surely we'll know in the next few days how all of this is going to play out.

I was going to look at trading in Dunkley once he dropped in price as my final mid, but with byes in mind, I need to skip him and will probably look at someone like Taranto instead. The yet to be decided byes are going to have a big impact on strategies moving forward.

I'm in a fortunate position of not having any more than two on field players from any team that still has a bye to come. However, including playing rooks, i would be stuffed if the lions, cats and dogs all had their bye the same week. Surely we'll know in the next few days how all of this is going to play out.

I was going to look at trading in Dunkley once he dropped in price as my final mid, but with byes in mind, I need to skip him and will probably look at someone like Taranto instead. The yet to be decided byes are going to have a big impact on strategies moving forward.

Really need the fixture for Rd14 at the very least before Rd12 starts. Preferably all of Rds14-16 if it is in fact another condensed fixture.

16 currently had their bye
15 that haven’t

Backs that have had bye
Haynes
Lloyd
Docherty
Ridley
Rivers (bench)

Back that haven’t had bye
Doedee
Brodie Smith
Sholl

Mid with bye
Serong
Mitchell
Cripps
Bennell
Oliver

Mids yet to have bye
Neale
Steele
Dangerfield
Pickett
Simpson
Close

Forwards that have had bye
Devon Smith
Wingard
Whitfield
Petracca

Forward yet to have bye
Simpkin
Rankine
Weightman
Woodcock

Rucks that have had bye
Gawn
Draper

Ruck without bye yet
Grundy

Thinking I’m sitting ok, Need to strengthen up mid though for remaining byes.

DEF had bye - Lloyd, Sicily, Ridley, Docherty
Haven’t - Houston, Stewart

MIDS had bye - Cogs, Yeo
Haven’t - Neale, Lyons, Danger, Macrae, Dusty, Sier

RUCKS had bye - Draper
Haven’t - Goldy, Grundy

FWDS had bye - Brayshaw, Parish, Dev
Haven’t - Simpkin, Dusty, Baz

Rookies had bye - Wicks, Ling
Haven’t - Close, Rivers, Sholl

DEAD - Ballenden, Davis

Same as many. If Dogs, Lions, Cats share a bye I’m screwed.

Is there a thread for completed teams? Would be interesting.
(Could put the ‘completed’ in inverted commas sincemost teams will include some serious subpremo action at D6/M8/F6.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back