Traded Hugh Greenwood [traded to Gold Coast for 2020 3rd, 2020 4th]

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly i was correct on Greenwood ;)

Who are the 2 players as your club now have about 7/8 picks in the 3rd/4th round next year totalling 18 points :D
You know everything, so you tell me lol.

Young Reid was always gonna cop whatever GC were gonna throw em.

Whether it was a nothin' pick this year or a couple of bits of dung off the bottom of their boot from next year.

Pretty embarrassing times atm, but by golly next years 4th Rd is gonna be exciting. Rowey and Bicks will be pumped for it.

Ohh dont be like that , Sometimes things just dont go the way you want them to but you move on.
anyway who is the 2 players ? Edwards ?
James Borlase, son of a Port Adelaide premiership player.

Gives us points to bid on pick #21 if GC win the spoon.

Last edited:
So not a 3rd round pick.
Also given these will be used for bidding add 20% to value

“There’s no way he’s being trade for a 3rd rounder. Full stop. End of story”.

Spin it whichever way you want. Or just admit you overrated Greenwood.

Getting points for next years young talent is probably better than holding onto a fringe 28 year old anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“There’s no way he’s being trade for a 3rd rounder. Full stop. End of story”.

Spin it whichever way you want. Or just admit you overrated Greenwood.

Getting points for next years young talent is probably better than holding onto a fringe 28 year old anyway.
A 3rd and a 4th isn't a 3rd.
It's a 3rd and a 4th

Equiv of 31 I think on points before any discount for bidding. That's 2nd rou d

Last edited:
You still need to delist players next year for those junk pick isn't it.
Only need to make a minimum of 3 list changes including using these "junk" picks points for Edwards & Borlase.

It's a 3rd and a 4th

With all the academy picks next year aren’t these two picks going to end up about 45 and 65 even if we come last?

Thought you could only trade out of 1 round of future picks without getting a future pick back
Can't trade out multiple future picks if one is the 1st rounder. Other rounds ok.

It's a 3rd and a 4th

It’s a 3rd rounder and a pick in the 60s, next season. Good to see Reid has exceeded you expectations with that extra 2020 4th.

And that’s your absolute best case scenario if GC finish on the bottom, with no free agents. Far cry from a first rounder which were the calls mid year.

Good deal for Gold Coast. Not sure why we didn't do more on this one. I would of kept him but I also think we could of got more.

Points for Edwards and Borlaise for a guy that would not be in our team next year. Good trade by Adelaide. Gold Coast can pay the $750k a year contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Back