Traded Tyler Brockman [Traded to West Coast for #44 and #63]

Remove this Banner Ad

I see absolutely zero reason for WC to budge on 44. I actually think that will be a steal for them but some clubs wouldn’t have even offered that. That’s probably a bit of a sweet spot that it even comes in a couple of spots
Note sure what Hawthorn expect

More so based on his performances so far and what the likes of Bedford, Hill and Rioli were traded for last year

How would you feel as a player being walked to PSD? New club wants you for effectively nothing

How would you feel as a player being walked to PSD? New club wants you for effectively nothing
I think it would depend on the circumstances and who I thought was being unreasonable. The players (mostly) aren't stupid.

I think it would depend on the circumstances and who I thought was being unreasonable. The players (mostly) aren't stupid.
Unless you had been treated exceptionally badly by current club which doesn’t seem to be the case

Most think 44 is a fair offer.

We're certainly not going to offer more just to make Brockman happy.
Yeah I get that but he wants you and you want him. Just pay 37 for Brockman and 54. Then pick up best available player at pick 1 in psd who will probably be better than pick 37

Yeah I get that but he wants you and you want him. Just pay 37 for Brockman and 54. Then pick up best available player at pick 1 in psd who will probably be better than pick 37
We have been very nice and mostly fair trading as a club, paying overs for Kelly. Getting unders for Rioli ect.

This year so far Norths way unders offer for pick 1 and now this

Might be time for West Coast to change tact in my opinion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What pick was Brockman taken originally?
46. You would expect that after two years on an AFL list he is worth more than that, if he isn’t then why would you want to recruit him anyway.
Go for it, waste pick 1 in psd on him when you could get a mature age player who could probably walk into the current 22.

nah he isn't worth more then rioli who we got a worse deal from port adealaide.we are being reasonable

46. You would expect that after two years on an AFL list he is worth more than that, if he isn’t then why would you want to recruit him anyway.
Go for it, waste pick 1 in psd on him when you could get a mature age player who could probably walk into the current 22.
people need to join the real world.with acadamies,father and sons and compos some picks will be pushed back.
in the case of pick 44 once all the bids are used up he will be in the thirties.he isn't a lochie schultz or liam henry or is he?

people need to join the real world.with acadamies,father and sons and compos some picks will be pushed back.
in the case of pick 44 once all the bids are used up he will be in the thirties.he isn't a lochie schultz or liam henry or is he?
You tell me. You guys want him.

Why don’t you skip him in the psd and take him in the rookie then and pay him sweet fa
Because Freo would be well within their rights to take him in the PSD if we tried.

Why would we want to pay him sweet fa when part of the lure has been that we'll help support his young family?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back