Traded Tyler Brockman [Traded to West Coast for #44 and #63]

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m suggesting that the established WAG crew will probably treat them with the same level of disdain they have for Kelly’s mrs.

They come from very different worlds.

That’s just you assuming that tho how do you actually know?

Liam Ryan, Tim Kelly, Jamie Cripps, McGovern, Cole all have kids, Barrass and darling aren’t the only ones that have kids.

That’s just you assuming that tho how do you actually know?

Liam Ryan, Tim Kelly, Jamie Cripps, McGovern, Cole all have kids, Barrass and darling aren’t the only ones that have kids.
I’m aware of that. I mentioned those guys earlier when I pointed out that most of the guys with kids are much older than Brockman.

To be honest I wouldn’t know how many Freo guys other than Walters have kids because their baby showers aren’t front page news. I assume Fyfe has probably adopted a gender neutral baby from a third world country or something

Last edited:

I’m aware of that. I mentioned those guys earlier when I pointed out that most of the guys with kids are much older than Brockman.

To be honest I wouldn’t know how many Freo guys other than Walters have kids because their baby showers aren’t front page news. I assume Fyfe has probably adopted a baby from a third world country or something

Why does it matter if there older? Yeah walters is the only one, you can understand the clubs would be a totally different atmosphere when one club has 8 dads with probably 20 kids running around compared to 1 dad with 1 or 2 kids . The eagles would be a totally different environment not for better or worse but it might make him a bit more comfortable.

Why does it matter if there older? Yeah walters is the only one, you can understand the clubs would be a totally different atmosphere when one club has 8 dads with probably 20 kids running around compared to 1 dad with 1 or 2 kids . The eagles would be a totally different environment not for better or worse but it might make him a bit more comfortable.
Was more so saying the guys with kids were closer to the end than start, where Freo could be on the verge of a baby boom!

It’s obvious he wants to be at the eagles and that’s fine, I just thought it was an odd thing to bring up the club having more fathers as a reason when you don’t have to justify your decision.

Was more so saying the guys with kids were closer to the end than start, where Freo could be on the verge of a baby boom!

It’s obvious he wants to be at the eagles and that’s fine, I just thought it was an odd thing to bring up the club having more fathers as a reason when you don’t have to justify your decision.
Maybe it's just as simple as being best mates with Liam Ryan.

That is insane. 44 is fair given the circumstances. I would have wanted more based purely on talent, but the situation is not favourable for us.

I am stunned. Hopefully it isn't true.
It's crazy hey. It's like your club thinks they have the hand. Unfortunately he is out of contract, and going to a club that holds all the hands. To not except a third round pick for that is crazy.

It's crazy hey. It's like your club thinks they have the hand. Unfortunately he is out of contract, and going to a club that holds all the hands. To not except a third round pick for that is crazy.
It doesn't make sense. I really want to believe it just isn't true.

A lot has been said about what hawthorn has been doing this trade period that has been entirely made up.

Hopefully our two clubs can continue their long history of fair dealing. 44 is fair (in my opinion).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your right that was a bit of nothing deal tho few late picks thrown back and forth nothing to get all warm and fuzzy about.😂
I was referring to the entire trading history of our clubs though (not exclusively with each other).

We aren't Essendon or Adelaide.

Daniel Chick for pick 8 was a good one not very good for hawthorn tho who picked up Luke Brennan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back