Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The new SJW style position is one of brown/black/yellow people need to be warned and shielded and protected from the bad bad white people
The same SJW style peoples in the very recent past would have called this out as condescending paternalism.

The new SJW style position is one of brown/black/yellow people need to be warned and shielded and protected from the bad bad white people
The same SJW style peoples in the very recent past would have called this out as condescending paternalism.

It's B grade psychology aimed at morons.

More often than not perpetuated by millennial white liberal females.

uuu.JPG

Don't laugh mate, she's that committed to 'wokeness', that as a white liberal Jewish woman she understands that the rights of violent criminal thugs to commit anti-semetic attacks supersedes her fellow NYC Jews right to physical safety. Stunning and brave.

aaaaaaaa.JPG

Oh and she also represents the clinically obese community.

111.JPG

Her whole time line is full of that stuff and no, not a parody account.

Here are two sensible young leftists who reject wokeness. There might be some hope for millennials after all. Do their common sense views make them hypocrites though?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah hypocrisy of the left chant the morons as they goosestep toward a future of handing power over to despots because they are too lazy and too brainless to think for themselves

Yeah hypocrisy of the left chant the morons as they goosestep toward a future of handing power over to despots because they are too lazy and too brainless to think for themselves
Yeah cause there are no despot left leaders like Venezuela or Nth Korea are there?

Whatever excuse you need to goosestep along
How hilarious having you come in here to make a comment like you did and then getting Pwned when you get reminded that the so called superior and good side of politics as you like to tell us is vastly worse.

jo8g9ynhin741.jpg

How hilarious having you come in here to make a comment like you did and then getting Pwned when you get reminded that the so called superior and good side of politics as you like to tell us is vastly worse.
Even the kiddies don't use pwned anymore, grow up zombie, you've been suckered

And how did I know before I even looked you'd be from Adelaide, Stephen King once said it was like one of the locations in his books, just creepy

And how did I know before I even looked you'd be from Adelaide, Stephen King once said it was like one of the locations in his books
Yes cause we would all be better having voted in bullshitting bill or having crooked hillary as president

And how did I know before I even looked you'd be from Adelaide, Stephen King once said it was like one of the locations in his books, just creepy
It was Salman Rushdie who said Adelaide would make a good setting for a Stephen King story.

Yes cause we would all be better having voted in bullshitting bill or having crooked hillary as president
OMG you're a Trumpian, another toothless redneck puppet, bone up on your Russian mate, may as well speak the lingo while your strings get pulled, pfft sucker

Trump.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back