BW

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Victory, Chelsea
Go risky olerenshaw. After sundays performance he was shaw to get a game. And to JUBJUB you obviously didnt see the mcGoos because he kicked ass and if you play that well enough its good enough. So for a little fun ppl can bag JUBJUB here.

Originally posted by blueworms:
So for a little fun ppl can bag JUBJUB here.

why limit it to this thread?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Vansrooboys:
Jubs spends his time here to flirt with Mals.......I am sure he'll show up to the Cocktail party to get two eyes full(it takes two!)of the Mals cleavage!!!

Good.....everyone else can keep their eyes on Mal's cleavage whilst I'm going to keep on gawking at VRB's cute lil' bottom.....
wink.gif

Originally posted by blueworms:
Go risky olerenshaw. After sundays performance he was shaw to get a game. And to JUBJUB you obviously didnt see the mcGoos because he kicked ass and if you play that well enough its good enough. So for a little fun ppl can bag JUBJUB here.

Blueworms
Well he won't be kicking much for the next four weeks will he ?
rolleyes.gif

------------------
and the winner of the 2002 Gold Logie is Gavin Wanganeen.

JubJub... really it is showing your lack of class coming in here and bagging an injured player... really sad form JubJub... but then it must hurt knowing your mob is the only mob that can't beat us... so far...

I'm not da RickChick, but I'll answer you Malbu buy asking: Which one was the dog?

(Only gagging RickChick and fellow Ricky groupies!!)

Seriously hope he comes back and plays some good footy. He's alright!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Malibu:
Hey Spidey, have you seen the picture of Ricky with his dog in the Age Sports section today?

TAN-MAN

I like this line:

''People say `Rick, why do you put yourself through this? Why don't you just give it away? You have played in a premiership, done a lot more in footy than other people have done, why don't you just give it away and be happy with what you have done?','' he said. ''But I still love the game ... and I just want to get back and play league footy and belong to a side that is going to go somewhere.''

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/2001/05/02/FFX8Y0KJ6MC.html

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk:
ahhhhh damn me

to make the worst day of my life even shitter...no i didnt see him in the Age GRRRHHHHHHHH

~Go RiCkY~
You're so fine

Buck up Spidey, what can be so wrong to make this the worst day of your life?

Hey, you'd be happy to know that leather pants wearing slapper was NOT at training tonight!

Originally posted by Darky:

How many times do I have to break down and cry before you stop calling me that?
frown.gif

Ohhhh, so your the one that bakes the team their muffins, sorry I thought you were blond. (I bet she would like her muffin baked too!!!Rude, sorry)

R/C, Risky was also on Sport 927 this morning talking about his injury woes.

faaaaaaaark i just saw on teh AFL site that Ricky waz on the radio jeezus wot is with this i wait for three years for one little article and interview somewhere of him and now all of a sudden theyre doin them adn i miss them farrk

ah well yeh Malibu to describe yesterdays fuked up day and nite i will just say 'was not a good footysluttin adventure' and 'damn U MELBOURNE FOOTY CLUB'
mad.gif
ah and im never wearin cum damn me boots again (except 2morrow at trainin hehehe)

~Go RiCkY~
You're so fine

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk (edited 03 May 2001).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back