Billy STANLAKEFA275L
Jake FRASER-McGURKUAL220L
William SALZMANNUWK220L

For reference
100L = 1Cr
1Cr ~ 180K
10L ~ 18K
Aud would be a better reference lol

2 months? No doubt India does the T20 stuff much better than anyone else, but the International schedule is severely affected by a 2 month tournament that really shouldn't go for more than a month or 5 weeks. Our BBL pales into comparison down here. I reckon Test Cricket will only be played by just a hand full of countries in the near future.

IPL Auction about to start.

From the endless amounts of videos and analysis I have seen on this. Cummins and Starc are gonna be big buys here. Starc could pick up a record 20Cr. Head is looking at 10-12Cr. Whilst Steven Smith is likely to go unsold. Also Hazlewood is only avoidable for one week of the season, due to the impending arrival of a child.

As for internationals, Harry Brook might fetch a bit of money, as well as Rachin Ravindra and Gerald Coetzee. Daryl Mitchell, Harasaga de Silva and Tristan Stubbs

It seems like ridiculous money, especially considering that his previous IPL stint - at least with the ball - was a little underwhelming. But he's had a great year and I would expect that a fair bit of promotional duties would be expected as part of the deal.
well he can bat well ,bowl better ,field well ,captain of WTC WC50 winning team ... ... so almost complete allrounder ..
Not many current players who would tick all those boxes

Demand vs supply determine the price ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well he can bat well ,bowl better ,field well ,captain of WTC WC50 winning team ... ... so almost complete allrounder ..
Not many current players who would tick all those boxes

Demand vs supply determine the price ..
For sure, if all those factors come together he'll be worth the cheque. Add in the fact that he looks good, speaks well and is very likeable. He'll perform on the field and bring in the crowds.

It seems like ridiculous money, especially considering that his previous IPL stint - at least with the ball - was a little underwhelming. But he's had a great year and I would expect that a fair bit of promotional duties would be expected as part of the deal
More than a little underwhelming with the ball. Went at over 10 an over !

But he also won a game off his own bat. So I’d expect that is another example of all rounders going for crazy money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back